Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle - Recommendations?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline 687

Hello!

Bit of a newbie but fortunatly I travel a lot with work, looking for some recommendations for WG's local to the Newcastle area that do outcalls to hotels as will be near the airport? Any ideas? I'm lost!

Cheers,

T

DaveMugabe

Difficult to help with so little details and there's a romano -greek saying Zeus helps those that help themselves.

Offline ohfook1t

valentine girls only do outcalls and do seem to have some classy girls. no skanks there.amour have some nice girls but i would avoid diamonds. to many romanians and skanks/chavs that cany wash there arse/fanny

Offline 687

cheers chaps, appreciate the info.. It was all a bit last minute so am still figuring out the details/time i will have free. will look into both. Many Thanks

denyason

valentine girls only do outcalls and do seem to have some classy girls. no skanks there.amour have some nice girls but i would avoid diamonds. to many romanians and skanks/chavs that cany wash there arse/fanny

so so true- i wished valentines did in calls- they used to.  Valentines appear to have classier girls from wealthier backgrounds and much prettier than the other agencies- not chavs.

DaveMugabe

so so true- i wished valentines did in calls- they used to.  Valentines appear to have classier girls from wealthier backgrounds and much prettier than the other agencies- not chavs.
Only for a very short period.  Saw Morgand at the Travelodge on Quayside.  She was loevely, but it was a while ago