Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine 4 hand massage?  (Read 2220 times)

Online billabong

Sorry to hear that. Are you an old fucker like?

Not gone then. Left summit ?

Offline waynekerr600

Not gone then. Left summit ?

Keep coming back for you sweet cheeks.

Online billabong

Keep coming back for you sweet cheeks.

Is this now a different approach to being provocative. ? You had such issue with pal buy sweet cheeks is fair game ? Fair enough

Offline waynekerr600

Is this now a different approach to being provocative. ? You had such issue with pal buy sweet cheeks is fair game ? Fair enough

Enjoy.

Online billabong

Anytime

I really think you can't stand it. Someone not skulking away because Waynekerr has weighed in. If you reply with anything but a contribution  towards the OP then surely your jusy a troll.... god the Irony !!! After all the accusations and retorts of trolling and here you are. A prime example.

Offline waynekerr600

I really think you can't stand it. Someone not skulking away because Waynekerr has weighed in. If you reply with anything but a contribution  towards the OP then surely your jusy a troll.... god the Irony !!! After all the accusations and retorts of trolling and here you are. A prime example.

I enjoy your company so much.

Online billabong

I enjoy your company so much.

We both know and everyone reading knows it's not that though. Because you don't like me. So your either being provocative. Which you called me out on earlier. Or you really do hate the fact someone is happy to not back down to your usual tactics. Or both. 

So you can joke all you want about liking my company but we all know why your replying. Embarrassing mate

Offline waynekerr600

We both know and everyone reading knows it's not that though. Because you don't like me. So your either being provocative. Which you called me out on earlier. Or you really do hate the fact someone is happy to not back down to your usual tactics. Or both. 

So you can joke all you want about liking my company but we all know why your replying. Embarrassing mate

You were beginning to grow on me. I like a fiesty one.

I thought you were the one replying.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 08:29:26 pm by waynekerr600 »

Online billabong

You talk as if your some kind of power figure and your approval is what I'm seeking.

Again your not really answering any questions or responding to specific points. It's more you'll say anything to deflect your real reason for continuing this on. Your scared how it will look when you don't reply..its ok Waynekerr.... we all know how much of a tool you are anyway this won't hurt your rep
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 08:40:42 pm by billabong »

Offline waynekerr600

You talk as if your some kind of power figure and your approval is what I'm seeking.

Again your not really answering any questions or responding to specific points. It's more you'll say anything to deflect your real reason for continuing this on. Your scared how it will look when you don't reply..its ok Waynekerr.... we all know how much of a tool you are anyway this won't hurt your rep

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Online billabong

I thought you were the one replying.

No I posted first on this thread. By very definition your replying

Offline waynekerr600

No I posted first on this thread. By very definition your replying

I believe you are replying to me now?

Online billabong

That's the sum of what you have to offer... you lower the IQ of this thread with every reply.

Online northface

You are areal Troll child now with your remarks.
Anyway you can have the last word on me and then you can go to bed.

Offline waynekerr600

That's the sum of what you have to offer... you lower the IQ of this thread with every reply.

we all know why your replying. Embarrassing mate

Offline waynekerr600

You are areal Troll child now with your remarks.
Anyway you can have the last word on me and then you can go to bed.

So kind

Online billabong

So kind

The whole section knows how you operate Waynekerr. Berate and grind people down who don't agree. Your proving the point which is fine by me. Let's keep on at it

Offline waynekerr600

The whole section knows how you operate Waynekerr. Berate and grind people down who don't agree. Your proving the point which is fine by me. Let's keep on at it

:thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Isn't that what you're doing  :unknown: twice you said you were finished with this thread, after the last word are you :unknown:

Online billabong

Isn't that what you're doing  :unknown: twice you said you were finished with this thread, after the last word are you :unknown:

I didn't see Waynekerr tag you in... must of missed it.

Offline waynekerr600

The world is just a series of colours and sounds to you.

Offline Kev3773

obviously you're missing lots.

Online billabong

obviously you're missing lots.

On the contrary. So How does this work now? Double teamed until j submit or I have 2 conversations. ? I've seen it happen loads on the forum with you gentleman but never directed at me. Exciting

Online billabong

The world is just a series of colours and sounds to you.

And so much more. Step away from the forum and you'll see it

Offline Kev3773

On the contrary. So How does this work now? Double teamed until j submit or I have 2 conversations. ? I've seen it happen loads on the forum with you gentleman but never directed at me. Exciting

Exciting  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: whatever  turns you on  :rolleyes:

Offline waynekerr600

And so much more. Step away from the forum and you'll see it

Your personality draws me back in

Online billabong

Your personality draws me back in

Excellent. My night shift is gonna be way more exciting with a couple of friends to play with

Online billabong

Exciting  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: whatever  turns you on  :rolleyes:

Exciting = sexual arousal. ?? Seek help

Offline Kev3773

Exciting = sexual arousal. ?? Seek help
Turn you on = stimulate, not necessarily sexual. Obviously it does to you though.

Online billabong

Turn you on = stimulate, not necessarily sexual. Obviously it does to you though.

Just to clarify when you used that widely known phrase "whatever turns you on"  you didn't mean it how it's always been meant ?

Of course different rules for you isn't it.

Online billabong

Not sure why you'd use a widely.known phrase... But not for the point in which that phrase is known... baffling. But to then argue you meant something different as if I should know what that was.

Think I've concluded your a tit

Offline Kev3773

Just to clarify when you used that widely known phrase "whatever turns you on"  you didn't mean it how it's always been meant ?

Of course different rules for you isn't it.

It would appear different rules for you as it hasn't always been meant the way you say. It is used often without sexual context.

Online billabong

It would appear different rules for you as it hasn't always been meant the way you say. It is used often without sexual context.

Mate... seriously. Just give up

[turn someone on] to make someone feel sexually attracted or sexuallyexcited. He's very nice, but he just doesn't turn me on. Feeling sexualexcitement or desire:on the pull, arouse, desire... 8. [turn someone on] informal to make someone become interested in something.

Online billabong

Corrected for you

Look at you coming back. Find the phone charger ?

Offline waynekerr600

Look at you coming back. Find the phone charger ?

Always had it Tiger.

Online billabong

Always had it Tiger.

Thought we'd lost you for a moment. Was gutted. Night still young

Offline Kev3773

Mate... seriously. Just give up

[turn someone on] to make someone feel sexually attracted or sexuallyexcited. He's very nice, but he just doesn't turn me on. Feeling sexualexcitement or desire:on the pull, arouse, desire... 8. [turn someone on] informal to make someone become interested in something.

It's easy to cherry pick what suits your needs. Doesn't make you look clever just desperate. As you're also desperate to have the last word, its yours.  :cool:

Online billabong

Just realised this must be how you got your post counts so high. It's not meaningful contribution. It's just not letting go of an argument.

Online billabong

It's easy to cherry pick what suits your needs. Doesn't make you look clever just desperate. As you're also desperate to have the last word, its yours.  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Offline roboeggman

Not sure why you'd use a widely.known phrase... But not for the point in which that phrase is known... baffling. But to then argue you meant something different as if I should know what that was.

Think I've concluded your a tit

I don't understand why you think you came into this thread to make a point when you were clearly having a dig. You've chosen to make a fool of yourself through being incendiary. Somewhere in your drivel there was a sliver of a valid point, but the way you've chosen to conduct yourself has overtaken t he argument you were initially trying to make.

You're supposed to be a fully grown man, so you can choose what to do with my advice of forgetting this thread ever happened. If you feel like the region has a problem with the way posters are dealt with then go about the forum and use it as you see fit, within the rules and ethics of the site, and if you're right about it then that will become the new norm. If not then I suggest you try and look at your own errors.

Online billabong

I don't understand why you think you came into this thread to make a point when you were clearly having a dig. You've chosen to make a fool of yourself through being incendiary. Somewhere in your drivel there was a sliver of a valid point, but the way you've chosen to conduct yourself has overtaken t he argument you were initially trying to make.

You're supposed to be a fully grown man, so you can choose what to do with my advice of forgetting this thread ever happened. If you feel like the region has a problem with the way posters are dealt with then go about the forum and use it as you see fit, within the rules and ethics of the site, and if you're right about it then that will become the new norm. If not then I suggest you try and look at your own errors.

Perfectly happy with my contributions thus far. And the patronising advice is unsolicited. I expect to take flak for not backing down from my point and it's very telling you directed that at me.

Way to spread your advice amongst the posters of this thread
.. oh no just me.

Offline roboeggman

Perfectly happy with my contributions thus far. And the patronising advice is unsolicited. I expect to take flak for not backing down from my point and it's very telling you directed that at me.

Way to spread your advice amongst the posters of this thread
.. oh no just me.

Alfie and Wayne have been members a long time and their contributions arein part why the NE section is the way it is. If you don't like the way the region is then my advice is specifically aimed at you and anyone who feels similarly.

Sorry if you feel the advice is patronising, I can't tell sometimes.