Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hothunnymummy - dont waste your time lads  (Read 1547 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Thought this one looked ok in the pictures so made contact through aw.

Got reply by aw saying that despite the prices on her profile she wont see anyone for less than £100. Followed up with she was currently chatting to 4 guys and £150 would secure a booking. Didnt realise at first but feedback is also hidden. Cant imagine shes going to be that busy, hooky prices and hidden feddback before I even met her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Dimond dave

Thanks for the heads up bud

:thumbsdown: :thumbsup:
Thought this one looked ok in the pictures so made contact through aw.

Got reply by aw saying that despite the prices on her profile she wont see anyone for less than £100. Followed up with she was currently chatting to 4 guys and £150 would secure a booking. Didnt realise at first but feedback is also hidden. Cant imagine shes going to be that busy, hooky prices and hidden feddback before I even met her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CELICA GT

Gone now.    :hi:
yip, maybe she secured 4x £150 from the guys she was chatting to  :dash:

Offline waynekerr600

And she's back again on the same link....

Offline waynekerr600

She's now updated her prices to £80/hour and sent me an abusive message on AW.

She certainly knows how to conjure up business.

Offline thegreatgriffin

I emailed my usual polite message which hasn't failed me (until now), but it was just read and deleted. See that she's now in Bristol. Probably just a bloke selling borrowed pics again!

Offline waynekerr600

There's something very odd. Changing location fake prices hidden feedback and an Aw member since 2012. In one message to me claimed to be married with a husband then a single mum. Also claimed to be working from hotels but on the profile talks about an apartment.

I wonder if they are a picture scammer or if they target people daft enough to pay up front?

Don't know what it is but there is something very odd going on. AW should really remove their profile.

Offline waynekerr600

just had the idea of doing a search on her aw number. comes up as a Bristol and Aberdeen barebacker although it looks like she removed bb from her profile in 2015 according to the posts. Sounds like a fair bit of discussion about her dodgy feedback.

Looks like I've dodged another bullet. This hobby is a mine field at times.

Just call me 'corner of the yard'. Always knew I should have been a defective.