Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressNylonMILF has anyone seen her ?  (Read 867 times)

Harvey76

Looking to go on my first punting experience and this lady ticks a lot of boxes for me. Wary of believing positive feedback from Adultwork and wondering if anyone has seen her at all and able to give positive (or avoid) comments ?

Cheers in advance

External Link/Members Only

Offline Plumbersmait

Patchy feedback and very pricey. Looks great but at £180/hr ?

Offline Bigron91

Emailed her a couple of months back... very sketchy responses which put me off.... if she was genuine then I’d be up for a go....

Offline DDDave

Emailed her a couple of months back... very sketchy responses which put me off.... if she was genuine then I’d be up for a go....

I had the same last year so she got promoted to the blackklist.

Harvey76

Cheers for the comments guys. The lack of feedback here and the couple of negatives did make me wonder how genuine. Shame as she looked very hot tbh. Ah well time to spend some time looking at another from the list of likes then.

Offline trivago

Cheers for the comments guys. The lack of feedback here and the couple of negatives did make me wonder how genuine. Shame as she looked very hot tbh. Ah well time to spend some time looking at another from the list of likes then.

I'd suggest not to be put off by the comments here..
If your happy to fork out a £180 then Drop her a message and see what kind of response you get personally..

Sketchy feedback??
Seems like one obsessed pest leaving her just feedback.. the rest seems to be positive.