Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: inverness hotel punting  (Read 701 times)

Offline tammy5fingers

Does anyone know of any issues from punting in a well know branded hotel on the outskirts of Inverness. Taking a trip up later in april and hoping for some action. I know the talent is not great been in contact with one or two but any suggestions would help

Offline Happyjose

Does anyone know of any issues from punting in a well know branded hotel on the outskirts of Inverness. Taking a trip up later in april and hoping for some action. I know the talent is not great been in contact with one or two but any suggestions would help

I know this is a question

I just don't understand what you're asking

Offline tammy5fingers

i'll rephrase (perhaps it was my English accent that you could not understand) has anyone seen a WG or had a WG visit them in a well known branded hotel on the outskirts of Inverness and come across any issues like nosy staff, could not gain access due to key cards etc.....

Offline Matrix

Still canny see a ? by the way, likesay.

Offline pilgrim

Tammy, a bit of an intro would help.  Are you a WG looking for a safe place to work from in Inverness?  You are probably better off asking on the UKE forum.  I think more of the WGS read and post on there rather than here.  You might get a better response there.