Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachelmagichands glasgow  (Read 2151 times)

Crofty2

Anyone got any info on this aw profile

Offline Happyjose

Crofty2

dont know how to post a link new to site

Crofty2

Offline Happyjose

dont know how to post a link new to site

Type the link out, and the forum software will work it's magic - e.g. External Link/Members Only

Help yourself out by not expecting members to do all the work for you

You'll find the link towards the bottom of the profile page (unless you're on mob app) underneath the box that will probably say more options
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 01:20:56 pm by Happyjose »

Crofty2

Offline Happyjose

change the capital W at the beginning of the link to lower case and it'll work

You have a few mins to modify your post after posting

Offline Happyjose

Www.adultwork.com/rachelsmagichands        Howz that?

Bollocks. Try harder next time

Online myothernameis

Anyone got any info on this aw profile

Are you Rachel by any chance

Offline sharklaser

Too many massage providers not providing any pics nowadays, especially on gumtree (understandable but frustrating the aren't willing to send via anything else). If they haven't been reviewed on here either it is very much as blind a punt you can get. Most are wanting 50-60 quid half hour as well for the privilege

Offline Happyjose

Are you Rachel by any chance

My thoughts as well.

Piss poor, newish profile, no pics, and an OP with the lazy, disinterested malaise that only a prossie can really excel at

Online myothernameis

My thoughts as well.

Piss poor, newish profile, no pics, and an OP with the lazy, disinterested malaise that only a prossie can really excel at

Another thing that comes to mind, go to AW and try to search for the profile, nothing comes up, so even that to me is suspicious

Womb_Raider77

Pretty pointless ad. No phone number and no prices. States she's into Bdsm and is a former professional dominatrix. That's up my street. Does anyone have any more info? Thanks

Offline Marmalade

"47 years old" so really in her 50s, no photo, no prices, even the name is stolen. Conclusion: probably shit.  :thumbsdown:

the op should maybe use her hands typing somewhere other than on UKP.

Offline Happyjose

Pretty pointless ad. No phone number and no prices. States she's into Bdsm and is a former professional dominatrix. That's up my street. Does anyone have any more info? Thanks

Any more info?

Yeah, she's desperate and can fuck right off

Jury's still out on you....

Offline Marmalade

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a job making that one work. Could you put a number on it?  :cool:

Offline Happyjose

I had a job making that one work. Could you put a number on it?  :cool:

True story: after posting that I clicked on the link, just in case

Offline HelloThere

Roughly 47 years old ya...covered in tatoos former dominatrix decent massage great finish ....talks like fuck but sound lass.....round tge corner from central station on union st .....during the hour bra and knickers on had a wee feel ...all in all good punt she has been in the game a while maybe into her last year possibly 2