Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enigma Ripley Post Lockdown  (Read 1588 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi All,

Has anyone been to the newly "refurbished" Enigma Spa in Ripley?  The new photos of the ladies in their uniforms suggest the services have changed from full service to a massage/HE establishment.

Thanks punters  :thumbsup:

Offline mega

Hi All,

Has anyone been to the newly "refurbished" Enigma Spa in Ripley?  The new photos of the ladies in their uniforms suggest the services have changed from full service to a massage/HE establishment.

Thanks punters  :thumbsup:

I haven't been; however my understanding is that the service in the room is the same as it was. Their "News" page gives a list of Covid19 compliance measures - so for example, you will need an appointment to be seen, you must wear a face covering and so on. The local council public health department have been rigorous in enforcing lock-down rules so there is little surprise that everywhere will be more vigilant in trying to adhere to the rules via their public image.   

Offline mrspock

Looking for my first punt back as I'm in need of a little TLC - has anyone been to Enigma lately ?

Offline Dipper

Looking for my first punt back as I'm in need of a little TLC - has anyone been to Enigma lately ?

Not post Covid. The lack of quality pictures and detail on the site won’t get them any extra business either.

The photos that are there also don’t inspire me .  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:06:57 pm by Dipper »