Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of known East Midlands barebackers  (Read 126728 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Following on from the list I started for the Yorkshire and Humber region does this info exist for the EM ??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just checked in the reference point thread, I am not aware of any on-going thread, so will aded this thread to the reference point:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114078.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Here's one who pops up regularly. A retired member saw her, unaware of the BB, and did not participate in BB with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This one pops up regularly, with this being her 2nd or 3rd profile. She has not logged in for a while, but have flagged her up any way, in case she has a new profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I don't bother with EE/Romanian profiles who offer BB, as their profiles do not last that long on AW.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for dragging a couple out of their cages CT.  :hi: :hi:

I'll be adding to this thread as I find them.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't bother with EE/Romanian profiles who offer BB, as their profiles do not last that long on AW.

We've listed every last skanking one of them that we can find in Yorkshire. Suggest we do the same here and include EE's and touring SP's.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
We've listed every last skanking one of them that we can find in Yorkshire. Suggest we do the same here and include EE's and touring SP's.

Yes, agree.

As I hardly see any EE girls (unless they come highly recommended, like Tolly), I tend to ignore their profiles altogether, so never get to see the services provided. For those whose searches bring up EE skanks who offer BB, then please list them on here.

My only concern would be if it is disputed.... Arabian Layla of Nottingham comes to mind. According to a recent post on here, her profile lists BB, but she has posted on her profile to say she can't change her list??

Offline mrfishyfoo

My only concern would be if it is disputed.... Arabian Layla of Nottingham comes to mind. According to a recent post on here, her profile lists BB, but she has posted on her profile to say she can't change her list??

We've been posting them in the Y&H region if the profile likes list has BB showing OR there is specific evidence to be found offsite where users of BB hang out. I'd post the links but the auto-censor will delete them.

In Layla's case I call bullshit as it's really easy to setup the likes list on AW.  Where there's smoke there's fire and all that. The very fact that she's got it showing and its been showing for quite some time tells me that she's happy to receive enquires from punters who want that service. If not why hasn't she fixed it ??

Offline Thecunninglinguist

They don't come much more obvious than this one and you may wish to check out her feedback as some reviewers have blatantly BB'd her and some have a lot of previous reviews.

Sorry but can't work out how to paste her profile & feedback page here.

Her latest reviewer has feedback with some quite well regarded SP's. He seems to mix up BB'ers and ones who don't advertise it.
I have looked through all the most recent ones and they have almost all been with well regarded SP's here.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 08:53:51 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline PepeMAGA

thanks, I needed a few new additions to my HL  :lol: :lol:

Offline Aji81

Platinum6 in Chesterfield-

External Link/Members Only

Should add the caveat that this is going from Foxtrot Charlie's below review as it's not explicitly listed on her likes but given the details in the review thought it's definitely worth adding.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129630.0

'She climbed on top and I decided to go bareback (I appreciated the risk but thought let's try it), I did her in a few positions and changed between her pussy which is tight and her tight ass and her dirty mouth. It was heaven! She loved the ass, pussy and mouth action but not as much as I did'

Offline Chezzie John

A couple of blokes on a auto-censored have claimed to fuck Candy Cane bareback.

Here's a quote from there

I had my first ever BB punt with her, back in 2012. I didn't ask for it, she just slid my cock in her pussy. Her service was poor though. She seemed disinterested.

I presume this is the lass

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here we go with the skanks that have the most FB on AWank

Sexylady38 of Staveley

+447779428395 or 07779428395

Luscious-Poppy of Leicester

Taboo_Hannah of Derby

+447513709187 or 07513709187

British.X.Brooke of Loughborough

+447500788135 or 07500788135

Miss Sexy Emma of Leicester

+447969847577 or 07969847577

cumslutwhore3O of Chesterfield

Just how you like it of Mansfield

+447922661724 or 07922661724

Tia Valentine of Alvaston

Hornynottscouple of Long Eaton

2 for the price of one with these skanks

Anellis a touring Romanina currently in Leicester

+447833125625 or 07833125625

Britains Got talent of Belper

Curvytots of Nottingham

Sexylicious3636 of Burton upon Trent

suburbanwife of Leicester

hotlatvianxx of derby

+447542095988 or 07542095988

Hornyslut54 of Nottingham

redheadjess of Derby

Sweet_felice. a Romanian tourer currently in Leicester

+447379433416 or 07379433416

ExoticArabianLayla of Nottingham

This one claims she doesn't know how to work AWank BUT she's got BB showing so has earnt her place.

AAndreea a  Romanian tourer currently in Leicester

+447555362939 or 07555362939

Every single one of these skanks is openly advertising bareback on their AWank profiles at the time of posting.

Offline x69x

Quite a collection there.
Then there are all the ones that don't advertise but still sometimes provide BB.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Quite a collection there.

Indeed and it's going to keep growing until every last one of the barebacking skanks is listed.  :vomit: :thumbsdown: :vomit:

What's really fucking frightening is how many "forum darlings" are listed in the feedback of punters who have fucked these cunts.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Makes me think about how careful the pro$$ies in the EM actually are when it comes to doing their due diligence.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline x69x

Makes me think about how careful the pro$$ies in the EM actually are when it comes to doing their due diligence.

Not just the East Midlands. The same will apply everywhere. For most of these girls £££££ is number one, and we just need to accept that what we do when visiting them always without exception carries an element of risk.
Banned by:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not just the East Midlands. The same will apply everywhere. For most of these girls £££££ is number one, and we just need to accept that what we do when visiting them always without exception carries an element of risk.

Indeed it's all about the money.  :dash: :dash:

As I keep saying...... Punting ain't for the faint at heart. ......the condom isn't to protect the pro$$ie it's to protect me !!!

Offline x69x

Indeed it's all about the money.  :dash: :dash:

As I keep saying...... Punting ain't for the faint at heart. ......the condom isn't to protect the pro$$ie it's to protect me !!!

But what can you do if you go down on a girl that doesn't advertise BB but does it with some regulars. You could unknowingly be licking a pussy that was creamed literally minutes earlier.
Quite a disgusting thought really.
Banned by:

Offline mrfishyfoo

But what can you do if you go down on a girl that doesn't advertise BB but does it with some regulars. You could unknowingly be licking a pussy that was creamed literally minutes earlier.
Quite a disgusting thought really.

Hope she's washed herself properly, that she and her punters are STI free, and then get licking.

This is why I now get pox tested as often as I can including throat and arse swabs as I like being rimmed.

Offline badsin

including throat and arse swabs as I like being rimmed.

Im obviously naive to this, but what is an arse swab checking for?? I like to be rimmed, an find a lot of the SA girls are quite keen to taste the balloon knot :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Im obviously naive to this, but what is an arse swab checking for?? I like to be rimmed, an find a lot of the SA girls are quite keen to taste the balloon knot :hi:

If a lass has a gonorrhoea or chlamydia infection in her mouth/throat it can be passed on by rimming. 

The risk is very low but its there.

It also checks for herpes.

Offline HailWood

Just a thought here. It would seem to me that is punters do one or two meets a week and therefore doing due diligence when researching is not too onerous. Girls see many more men and while they should try to cross reference etc, it's probably not the easiest task. Could we not also out the punters who are known bare backers. This would make life easier for us and perhaps the girls too. Thoughts?

Offline x69x

Hope she's washed herself properly, that she and her punters are STI free, and then get licking.

This is why I now get pox tested as often as I can including throat and arse swabs as I like being rimmed.

No so sure about the washing. If they have back to back bookings I think the best you can hope for is a cursory flash over with a wet wipe.
Banned by:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just a thought here. It would seem to me that is punters do one or two meets a week and therefore doing due diligence when researching is not too onerous. Girls see many more men and while they should try to cross reference etc, it's probably not the easiest task. Could we not also out the punters who are known bare backers. This would make life easier for us and perhaps the girls too. Thoughts?

I thought about this one, when Mr F created the Yorkshire thread.

Over time, I have stored a few AW profiles of SERIAL BB PUNTERS.

I would have thought that trying to do this would detract from the real purpose of this thread and would only result in various slanging matches taking up the space and just putting people off the true interest here.
I put on one of the first replies after Mr FF started the thread. I remarked about those with feedback on that person and the fact they had seen several well reviewed SP's. I think it took me maybe five minutes or so to check them out. People do need to do a little work for themselves.
Also, there are regular contributors here who review SP's who are themselves BBers by choice. It's up to them what chances they take. If you choose to avoid people they punt with it's up to. I think one of the last things we want is to drive them underground. Let them keep posting reviews and leaving feedback. Then we can make our own decisions.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Chezzie John

HP has just posted a review on this Northampton SP....

Is it just me but the picture of her stood up her belly looks like Homer Simpson  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Is it just me but the picture of her stood up her belly looks like Homer Simpson  :D

If you've known/followed HP long enough, you'd know to never click his recommendations/reviews  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I would have thought that trying to do this would detract from the real purpose of this thread and would only result in various slanging matches taking up the space and just putting people off the true interest here.
I put on one of the first replies after Mr FF started the thread. I remarked about those with feedback on that person and the fact they had seen several well reviewed SP's. I think it took me maybe five minutes or so to check them out. People do need to do a little work for themselves.
Also, there are regular contributors here who review SP's who are themselves BBers by choice. It's up to them what chances they take. If you choose to avoid people they punt with it's up to. I think one of the last things we want is to drive them underground. Let them keep posting reviews and leaving feedback. Then we can make our own decisions.

Well written.  :hi: :hi:

Nottslad88

A couple of blokes on a auto-censored have claimed to fuck Candy Cane bareback.

Here's a quote from there

I had my first ever BB punt with her, back in 2012. I didn't ask for it, she just slid my cock in her pussy. Her service was poor though. She seemed disinterested.

I presume this is the lass

I can comfirm this to be true, or used to be. Had the same experiance as the quote you
Mentioned.

This must have been 5/6 years ago when i was starting out, she lived 15min walk away from me so thought i would pop round and see if she is any good. She looks good but also has that drugged up look. after sucking me she turns to do reverse cowgirl, i grab a condom and shes jut grabbed my cock and put it straight in. I said lets swap positions, put a rubber on and went at it again. Service is wank, i got checked out the next week, thankfully everything came back fine, never returned.

Offline mrfishyfoo

....and the skanking twats just keep on coming.

RaunchyRemixXx of Coalville

+447562447684 or 07562447684

randymandy94 of Nottingham

nawtynymfo of Alfreton

+447827495781 or 07827495781

Sunlight 36 of Derby

hotlips26 of Coalville

All the skanks listed above were openly offering bareback on their AWank profiles when this was posted.

Offline Kendrig

Offline jonnycondom

Found this one on vivastreet!

And she's pregnant   :diablo:  :dash:  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jason, I salute you for being brave enough to post this review. You have already mentioned that it was a mistake, so put it behind you and move on.

Emma has been around for nearly 7 years. She openly offers BB, and has never hidden about it. Not surprisingly, your review is her first on UKP for obvious reason.

Another similar Leicester based WG to watch out for is Rebecca Knight. This is her 3rd or 4th profile. Just like you, although Timmy saw her, he did not participate in the BB:

Had forgotten to mention Emma, who has been around for ages!!!

Diehard

I can comfirm this to be true, or used to be. Had the same experiance as the quote you
Mentioned.

This must have been 5/6 years ago when i was starting out, she lived 15min walk away from me so thought i would pop round and see if she is any good. She looks good but also has that drugged up look. after sucking me she turns to do reverse cowgirl, i grab a condom and shes jut grabbed my cock and put it straight in. I said lets swap positions, put a rubber on and went at it again. Service is wank, i got checked out the next week, thankfully everything came back fine, never returned.

Girls like that are most likely maliciously up to stuff. Glad all came back clear.

Offline sireel

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:02:32 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline shagmore

This is why, even though I love it, I am not doing RO anymore, just incase they do BB but don't advertise :angry:

Offline ir34

Here's one who pops up regularly. A retired member saw her, unaware of the BB, and did not participate in BB with her.

Never replies.

Offline alftupper

Offline Hotdogboy88

I've never had any contact with barebacking whores as of yet, but I have been a informed by one of them that a fairly prominent member on here hassles for bb. Do I believe it I'm not sure could be revenge for Some reason or other. But the girl has her head screwed on and doesn't seem the type to me, but that said she good at her job and going to be like that when I'm paying her. So who knows, but for bb sex to take place it needs 2 parties punters and whores. They as much as a danger to us as the skanky whores that offer it.

Ahmd_ammar

I’ve seen hotlatvian of derby a couple times and she definitely does bb but I’m sure Arabianlayla doesn’t as I been seeing her for 3 years on and off and refuses any services out of gfe or any extras
She’s got a new page because she’s had apparently had problem with her old one
Her new profile doesn’t state much of her services and very vague  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I’ve seen hotlatvian of derby a couple times and she definitely does bb but I’m sure Arabianlayla doesn’t as I been seeing her for 3 years on and off and refuses any services out of gfe or any extras
She’s got a new page because she’s had apparently had problem with her old one
Her new profile doesn’t state much of her services and very vague  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks gents, I do not often get to East Midlands but this is a fascinating list.

I can add
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is on my HL,

and
who used to advertise it and only does it as I knew her before.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:43:50 pm by Horizontal pleasures »