Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little book  (Read 1451 times)

Offline ianp1976

I watched the documentary about Alexis Wright last night, is it usual for wg to keep detailed notes or records on Clients. I no the law is different here but in the wrong hands this could be extremely damaging information.

With regard to the law, a Chinese massage centre I have visited make notes on all customers (it's a loyalty scheme, they give you a number in the book and they record when you have visited, phone number etc, apparently the 5th massage is free) however and I have no reason to suspect this, but if the girls are found to have been forced into the sex slave then one might expect a knock on the door (even the old bill should be able to track someone from their phone details.)

Anyway is it normal for girls to keep detailed records?

JV547845

(even the old bill should be able to track someone from their phone details.)

So use a punting phone, top up in cash, and if you're super paranoid only turn it on in towns/villages where there's plenty of other people on the same cell / base station.  They're not going to have the budget to break out the big toys for simply tracking down punters. 

JV547845

Oh yeah also, I've got a file of past punts, both to store some happy memories (inspired by Nik) but also just in case I have to send the dreaded STI text message or pass phone numbers on to the GUM clinic.  A responsible parlour could well be doing the same with the best of intentions.  Then I've got lots of hand written phone numbers for plan Bs.

leedsman

if the girls are found to have been forced into the sex slave then one might expect a knock on the door (even the old bill should be able to track someone from their phone details.)

If you see evidence that the girls you have visited are 'sex slaves', honestly, get out of there and report it. Do it anonymously if you like, and chuck your phone away, but do report it. The last thing anyone needs is it to go unreported until it's a big problem in the area as Political pressure (and moral pressure) will cause the police to wipe out the entire sex industry in the area. And if punters are caught up in that, they are going to prison, black book or not.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:38:40 am by leedsman »

petitealice

There's the note system thing on aw where you can make a private note on someone that only you can see. I use it to pop on notes like "enjoys rimming" or "likes face sitting" or "only likes half hour bookings" as well as little notes about when they like to book. If I have a phone number I save it on my phone with a description like "tall blonde" or "happy bloke" so I know who is phoning or texting. The odd one or two who have said they want to book but never do or send endless texts asking questions with no intention of seeing me I add as time waster etc or add to my call reject list.

One guy who I saw when I first started really took the piss, booking half hour and then only turning up with thirty quid, then wanted just a ten minute booking, really smelt terrible and refused to take a shower. I added his number to my phone as "smelly" and his aw name went on my block list, along with the guy who wanted me to travel half an hour to him, which would've cost me forty quid in taxis, for ten minutes for twenty quid.

No matter what girls say, we all keep some sort of reference on clients somewhere, even just saving their phone number with some sort of epithet. Detailed notes, however, for me, are a no no. In the wrong hands it would be devestating to punters, and is just compromising any chance of being discrete.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't keep numbers in my phone of clients.  Simply because losing phones is far too easy or if an arsehole steals it they could have a field day with the details on a phone.  Not hard to work out clients when they are saved as likes OWO or likes heels or likes to dress up?  I do however keep serial TWs phone numbers as I don't care what happens to them as they are not clients.

I do have a hidden folder on my Laptop for people who have asked me to save their details.  That way I know exactly what they want, what they enjoy with a quick glance.  However I only save the last four digits of their phone number.  I used to only save three digits until I had a couple of clients with the same last three and got confused between them.

Offline Daffodil

Oh yeah also, I've got a file of past punts, both to store some happy memories (inspired by Nik) but also just in case I have to send the dreaded STI text message or pass phone numbers on to the GUM clinic.  A responsible parlour could well be doing the same with the best of intentions.  Then I've got lots of hand written phone numbers for plan Bs.

I think that's naive. It might be the excuse they tell you, but I would be hugely surprised if one tarnished their own reputation by admitting to punters that one of their girls might have passed on an STI.

And I also believe that's true of independents.

Online myothernameis

Little black books, very bad idea, what happens if the police decide to raid a flat, if that place has kept details about your self, who knows where its going to lead

If a flat was sometimes being used for underage girls, think you would get a knock at your door, the police wont car you have a family

Offline smiths

I watched the documentary about Alexis Wright last night, is it usual for wg to keep detailed notes or records on Clients. I no the law is different here but in the wrong hands this could be extremely damaging information.

With regard to the law, a Chinese massage centre I have visited make notes on all customers (it's a loyalty scheme, they give you a number in the book and they record when you have visited, phone number etc, apparently the 5th massage is free) however and I have no reason to suspect this, but if the girls are found to have been forced into the sex slave then one might expect a knock on the door (even the old bill should be able to track someone from their phone details.)

Anyway is it normal for girls to keep detailed records?

Who knows, trust no one you dont know is my advice. WGs on here may say they dont keep notes which might well be true, but it wouldnt be good business sense if they said they do in my view.

Nowadays i want to punt as anonymously as possible but still post on here. I take my own precautions, punting phone for example but crucially i only contact WGs by phone, so all they would have on me is my number which i can easily change if i wanted to and description.

Offline joe diddley

I was saved on one girl's phone as "Mister Trifle". An allusion to my occasional involvement in food sex!

JV547845

Little black books, very bad idea, what happens if the police decide to raid a flat, if that place has kept details about your self, who knows where its going to lead

If a flat was sometimes being used for underage girls, think you would get a knock at your door, the police wont car you have a family

Paranoid much?  They're not going to break out the tools they use for terrorists and subpoena the phone companies to triangulate your punting phone's location to within 10 metres then narrow that down with the plans for your building before barging in without a warrant, without knowing who's phone it is.  Not when there's no chance of a prosecution.

petitealice

I was saved on one girl's phone as "Mister Trifle". An allusion to my occasional involvement in food sex!

I like that! I only get a certain amount of characters on my phone for names so most of them look quite foreign. I think I might go down the reservoir dogs route and find myself a Mr Trifle, a Mr Pink, and maybe a Mr Tickle. That's pronounced Tick-ell of course  :D