Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dee or cindy?  (Read 908 times)

andrei

these 2 delicious ladies have risen to the top of my "hit list" and i'd rather save the 2 girl for a special day so i plan to see them individually

so the question is basically aimed at the select few who have seen both, which one first, dee or cindy?

Hornydevil247

I tried to see Dee first but every time I tried she was booked or not working.

I ended up seeing Cindy first and had a great time. I got to see Dee not long after Cindy and had yet another great time.

Whichever way round you see them you will not regret it and wait till you see them for together that's an even better time.

Both girls a great in different ways but they are two of my three top girls.

Bottom line which ever one you see first you will have a great time.

Online musicman007

toss a coin.....i saw dee first then cindy,had planned to see cindy as she was on my hl anyway,but what made my mind up was the fact dee recommended cindy(they do duo's,so maybe a bit obvious she would do so)on the basis that cindy does anal which dee doesn't.
both do great deep sexy french kissing,at a push i'd say dee's is best.both lay on the drinks and chocolates etc.
whichever way round you see them i'm sure you will have a ball :music:
i'v promised myself a duo with them for 2/3 hours as soon as a possible date comes along significant enough for me to celebrate and treat myself(cindy was birthday treat).....so glad easter is around the corner :crazy:

Offline herbie007

these 2 delicious ladies have risen to the top of my "hit list" and i'd rather save the 2 girl for a special day so i plan to see them individually

so the question is basically aimed at the select few who have seen both, which one first, dee or cindy?

Hi Andrei

It’s a tough call as their both great individually.

IMO being with these 2 gorgeous babes makes any day a special day, so I reckon you should go all in and do a duo with them.

password02

+1 agree with herbie - see BOTH for at least 2-3 hours after which you will have trouble walking for a few days,

Really BOTH girls are amazing in ALL departments.