Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet 21 Jane, Kingston KT1  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Sdave10000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The whole thing was bizarre to say the least. Wanted a quick handjob with pussy fingering and French kiss. After some NO I don't do this and then asking for £60 agreed 15 minutes for £40 with tongue. Anyway arrived and the wrong girl walked in. It was this girl :- External Link/Members Only.

She was even hotter than her photos. I confirmed kissing with tongue and she said NO. I said you agreed on text. She said ill check with my flat mate. Off she went and one minute later in came another girl. Tiny, tight nice medium boobs and very pretty. Although she certainly was not Ella from the photos. Anyway who cares. She agreed DFK and a hand job while I stuck a couple fingers right up her slit. Half way thru she says she doesn't do fingering ... WTF I just had my fingers right up there. Anyway hand job was ok plenty of ball caressing and had my tongue in her mouth or on her tits the whole 12 minutes. Anyway I jizzed and she carried on wanking till I said that's enough(unlike most who literal stop wanking before even all the jizz is out. Cleaned up and out in 14 mins.

So what can I say... too hot girls working there. Both seemed pretty good English for Roms and both very young. Downside it was not the girl I booked but I dont care she was better. The hotter blonde who I didn't have looked even better but didn't offer anything. Take a gamble and throw the dice. At that price you can risk a shit service if either of the girls are that hot. Me I got my tongue right down her throat and tasted yes she has a piercing. Wont do a BJ without even in longer sessions. Rle the dice

Offline Donald Punt

Not sure dude..but naughty Ella is a different girl
I reviewed her and seen her few times
She is in Hounslow
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

I have changed title to reflect the SP Sdave10000 actually saw.  Sdave it would help if you publish a separate negative review titled Naughty Ella warning of the bait and switch.  Come back to me if you strongly object to the change.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Donald Punt, a tip: try reading the post[/i] before you comment.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:46:21 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Now let me get this straight. You put the lime in the coconut...

You went to see girl A, but got bait & switched with girl B, whom you rejected.
You then got girl C, whom you decided to see, but don't have a link for.
You don't know if girl A was actually on-site or not but A, B & C are all Roms by the sounds of it.
Mr Punt then confuses the matter by introducing girl D, who isn't girl A, but just happens to have a similar moniker to her, and is in another location.

Actually not that confusing.

Glad you had a good punt, but IMO it's a straight negative for the B&S. Many people will only see the positive flag against girl A and not the detail. You could've done a new review with a positive on girl C, but you don't have any details to make it worth doing.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have changed title to reflect the SP Sdave10000 actually saw.  Sdave it would help if you publish a separate negative review titled Naughty Ella warning of the bait and switch.  Come back to me if you strongly object to the change.

MrHP. I might have misunderstood but I don't think OP saw either of the 2 girls he offered a link for. It was a 3rd girl.

mrhappypants

MrHP. I might have misunderstood but I don't think OP saw either of the 2 girls he offered a link for. It was a 3rd girl.

Oh fuck - I give up.  If the OP hasn’t  identified the girl he actually saw then this should not stand as a review. 

OP PLEASE CLARIFY

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh fuck - I give up.  If the OP hasn’t  identified the girl he actually saw then this should not stand as a review. 

OP PLEASE CLARIFY

I had to read the review a couple of times to get it straight, and I'm still not sure. Apologies if I'm adding more confusion to an already confused thread but IMO I think it should stand as a negative review against the girl he intended to see. It's a secondary point whether he went ahead with someone else or walked.

However, if he's adamant it's still a positive then it's not a review at all since he can't identify the girl.