Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High class Katie Woking  (Read 1124 times)

Offline bandit650sak6

Does anyone know if she’s still working? She’s disappeared off aw

Offline enjoyedthat

Good question. She’s been off AW for a while. I’ve just texted her, she was living in shared accommodation in West Byfleet, and active in the summer.  As mad as ever but blew like a steam engine whistle.

Offline bandit650sak6

The blowjobs are fantastic. I find her very entertaining personally and quite friendly if you can get hold of her

Offline Often Visitor

She has been missing for a while I messaged her a couple of times but no response at all, shame she knew how to suck :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline rebenga

Great minds think alike. I've been wondering where she went?

Knew how to shove a dick down her throat. Champion!

Offline PumpDump

Is she the one who offered car meets near where she lives?

Offline Often Visitor

normally she would ask you to pick her up near the station and drive about 5 minutes to a spot where she would either do it in the car or walk to a secluded spot to suck you off :lol:

Offline themaserman

I've seen her a couple of times and she gave me great head on both occasions
but I saw her in my local supermarket about a month ago and she looked right through me
and looked totally spaced out of her head.
I've bumped into her before on the street and we've always said a polite 'hello'.

Offline rebenga

So no update on her? Really wanting to put my dick down her throat. Took it like a champ. Scared me at one point.

Offline sensualencounter

Her name always amused me. Not sure how moshing off a guy for cash in a bush is high class?  :lol:

Offline hornypnter

Her name always amused me. Not sure how moshing off a guy for cash in a bush is high class?  :lol:

She included the high class after jacking up her rates.
When I first saw her it was just Katie and it was 80/hr then after adding high class went to 120/hr then 150/hr reached the peak at 200/hr then came back to 150/hr and this was pre COVID  :D

Probably WGs think adding high class justifies higher rates perhaps  :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

She included the high class after jacking up her rates.
When I first saw her it was just Katie and it was 80/hr then after adding high class went to 120/hr then 150/hr reached the peak at 200/hr then came back to 150/hr and this was pre COVID  :D

Probably WGs think adding high class justifies higher rates perhaps  :unknown:
It does if there are enough fuckwits who pay it  :crazy: