Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dorota massage or Dr Sun and Herbs in Ashford?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline KCowboy101

Evening gents, has anyone had any luck at either Dorota massage or Dr Sun and Herbs in Ashford?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Evening gents, has anyone had any luck at either Dorota massage or Dr Sun and Herbs in Ashford?

If you provide links it might help others. Here is a link to Dr Sun

External Link/Members Only

Dorota is a girl's name and other than the fact that she is likely to be Polish there are no other clues who you might be referring to. Doing a search on this forum brings up girls in Essex and London
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline KCowboy101

If you provide links it might help others. Here is a link to Dr Sun

Dorota is a girl's name and other than the fact that she is likely to be Polish there are no other clues who you might be referring to. Doing a search on this forum brings up girls in Essex and London

Noted, I'm new to this but that should have been common sense  :lol:

I'd done searches here but not found anything for Ashford, surely someone's had a go?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Noted, I'm new to this but that should have been common sense  :lol:

In your mind it might be obvious but why would you assume every member who reads your post will know exactly who/what you're referring to. Do you expect them to check your posting history to find out what the total area you punt. In your case it is Ashford but it could have been all of Kent or even all of South East England if you travelled widely for work.  If you are on here asking for help you should do as much as possible to assist in the matter as you can. Don't expect others to do all the work.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

...........or maybe it just required clearer words

Dorota massage or Dr Sun and Herbs both in Ashford, Kent

Apologies if you think I'm being pedantic but it really does help if you give as much detail as possible when requesting info. I sometimes punt in Ashford Surrey when out Heathrow way but never venture into Kent

Offline KCowboy101

In your mind it might be obvious but why would you assume every member who reads your post will know exactly who/what you're referring to. Do you expect them to check your posting history to find out what the total area you punt. In your case it is Ashford but it could have been all of Kent or even all of South East England if you travelled widely for work.  If you are on here asking for help you should do as much as possible to assist in the matter as you can. Don't expect others to do all the work.

I thought it was obvious because I asked for Ashford in the title and anyone with relevant knowledge that's been would know as they'd been. But I'll be clearer next time. I didn't even realise there was another Ashford  :lol: I'm not an educated deviant

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Offline StingRay

Dr Sun?

Sounds like someone from a Jamesh Bond film!

Offline KCowboy101

Dr Sun?

Sounds like someone from a Jamesh Bond film!

Just an old Chinese lady  :lol: I'd much rather Dorota but as I said before, deviant.