Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting traditions/rituals  (Read 1167 times)

Offline tonyvgf

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone on here has any pre/post punting traditions/rituals they do (showers and personal hygegine are excluded from this because you're meant to do that :D)
 alongside their meeting with a WG. Mines is I always take a different route on the way back to the office/home.

James999

Offline tonyvgf

Oh look someone thinks they are funny with a joke which has been used so many times. Twat.

James999

I love the way you sign off your post as twat  :sarcastic:

If you don't want people to make reference to your Mum then don't post like a fucking 12 year old with pathetic surveys  :thumbsdown:

Offline Derrick101

James999

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:58:21 pm by James999 »

vw

Ask your Mum  :music:

:scare: :scare:

You have been grassed up for that "rude" post . 

Twice

OP stop being such a cunt and leave admin alone.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:58:48 pm by vw »

Offline Beamer

Oh look someone thinks they are funny with a joke which has been used so many times. Twat.

Class one Idiot   :hi:

James999

You have been grassed up for that "rude" post .

Reported me twice now, wonder if he's told his Mum yet  :sarcastic:

Offline tonyvgf

I love the way you sign off your post as twat  :sarcastic:

If you don't want people to make reference to your Mum then don't post like a fucking 12 year old with pathetic surveys  :thumbsdown:

This fixation you have with mums suggests to me that you were either abandoned as a child or put up for adoption really young. Now jog on.

James999

Is that it?

You've hijacked your own thread, got upset enough to report me twice  :sarcastic:

And they go all keyboard warrior  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:05:23 pm by James999 »

Offline tonyvgf

Is that it?

You've hijacked your own thread, got upset enough to report me twice  :sarcastic:

And they go all keyboard warrior  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

13,407 posts but not one single review  :thumbsup:

James999

For someone who's been around since 2014 that's an odd comment, surely you'd be a little more "in the know" unless of course this has been a sleeper account and you've been using another nic that got banned, you certainly seem to have some issues / baggage   :unknown:

vw

For someone who's been around since 2014 that's an odd comment, surely you'd be a little more "in the know" unless of course this has been a sleeper account and you've been using another nic that got banned, you certainly seem to have some issues / baggage   :unknown:

Does seem like he has a grudge

Online myothernameis

That's what his mum said, Oh look my twat is a joke, and has been used so many times. Son  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice quiet lad

Wonder what was meant by rituals etc before thread got out of order
is he refering to having a thomas the tank first b4 meet

Offline maxxblue

Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone on here has any pre/post punting traditions/rituals they do (showers and personal hygegine are excluded from this because you're meant to do that :D)
 alongside their meeting with a WG. Mines is I always take a different route on the way back to the office/home.
DEFINITION: A ritual "is a sequence of activities involving gestures, words, and objects, performed in a sequestered place, and performed according to set sequence"
If you take a different route home, it is not a ritual.
Fuckwit.  :hi:

nice quiet lad

Offline thetinman007

Too many keyboard warriors here. I am curious as to why we have no reviews from James

Offline DeanoDeano

First day of half term...  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

Too many keyboard warriors here. I am curious as to why we have no reviews from James

dont be such a boring wanker