Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke  (Read 1973 times)

Offline rocknrolla

:bomb: no feedback & only asking for £50 p/hr ! Looks hot bit sounds a bit dodgy

Offline titanph

Offline KentAde

Well at least the Profile seems to have been written by her...not some of the excellently-worded Profiles of other Romanian's whose pimp writes them!  ;)

Offline manoir

Think I saw this girl a year ago, when she was in the Docklands area.

My verdict is she was a nice girl. Services performed adequately (cant remember if OWO or OW), and I do remember DFK was include.

The reason why I didn't return was that although she was as the pics (so pretty, enough), she had some dodgy teeth - and that's a big deal to me (we all have our weird crucial characteristics). I think she was £80 then, so at £50 I might reconsider.

LL

Well at least the Profile seems to have been written by her...not some of the excellently-worded Profiles of other Romanian's whose pimp writes them!  ;)

"Oral wed condom"
Whatever that means.  She's married to the condom.

Offline iPad3

Perhaps her rate is low as she seems to have a "sweat" issue......

Alde

Think I saw this girl a year ago, when she was in the Docklands area.

My verdict is she was a nice girl. Services performed adequately (cant remember if OWO or OW), and I do remember DFK was include.

The reason why I didn't return was that although she was as the pics (so pretty, enough), she had some dodgy teeth - and that's a big deal to me (we all have our weird crucial characteristics). I think she was £80 then, so at £50 I might reconsider.

How bad are her teeth?  A little crooked or rotten? Bad breath?  She looks hot otherwise so tempted.

Offline bestbefore

Some of her pg pictures show her with long bleached blonde hair, in a business suit with white blouse and also an all-in-one black leather outfit with a black mask perched on her head. I think it is the same girl, though she looks v different with the red hair.

I remember those pics from a while ago under a different name. I think there was some feedback on her then but not sure if good or bad.

Seems odd to drop her price so much.

But if she is good then I can cope with dodgy teeth at £50!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:58:14 am by bestbefore »

Offline lewishamguy

I saw her last year when she was working near blackwall dlr, she is Latvian accurate pics  didn't notice her teeth @90/hr service was quite good but she was working under a maid with another girls on flat very busy and other fuckers were knocking door ringing bell. what she was telling me that most fuckers don't like her eyes and facial appearance   :rolleyes:

bigone

mrhappypants

Interesting.  If any one DOES TOFTT I would be interested to hear if it is £10 per extra - could work out expensive and also how far from Stratford station?

Offline bestbefore

These are some of the pics of her on her pg

Is this the same girl - did anyone see her when she looked like this??

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:45:07 pm by bestbefore »

Offline lewishamguy

These are some of the pics of her on her pg

Is this the same girl - did anyone see her when she looked like this??

Hidden Image/Members Only

yeap she is apart from her hair color which was slightly different from pics.