Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finally seeing Dee  (Read 2774 times)

Offline htc430

:yahoo: Far too excited. I really don't know what outfit I should ask her to wear and was wondering if anyone (looking at herbie here) has any suggestions from her choices?

Jvosta

Had my first time with her today.
Very nice lady, unpretentious, funny and very down to earth.
Good service, enjoys giving pleasure!
However (I'm going to get crucified on UKP for this) she's not my type in looks as I usually like 20-25
She showed me her friend Cindy, who I may try though :hi:

fredpunter

Had my first time with her today.
Very nice lady, unpretentious, funny and very down to earth.
Good service, enjoys giving pleasure!
However (I'm going to get crucified on UKP for this) she's not my type in looks as I usually like 20-25
She showed me her friend Cindy, who I may try though :hi:

if we all liked the same girls ..... there'd be a big big queue - so it's lucky we don't

Offline Luke

how would you say she looks? average? how o;ld is she?

Jvosta

30, above average looks I suppose, she's been compared to Kim kardashian on here...I didn't see any resemblance.

Jvosta

Her profile does state her age, it's just my opinion regarding whether she looks like Kim K or not. I do recommend her though, she will definitely look after you ;)

Offline herbie007

if we all liked the same girls ..... there'd be a big big queue - so it's lucky we don't

Hi fred

I totally agree, and just as well we've all got different tastes otherwise I wouldn't get a look-in.

@ htc

I saw Dee yesterday; she was wearing a cream silk bra and thongs with diamonds and had cream silk stockings on, she was standing in Channel killer heels and looked like a million bucks.

She also has a range of Agent provocateur lingerie which she looks great in, my favorite is the purple one.

But my personal preference is to see her naked, her bum and boobs are gorgeous and I don’t think they should be covered up.

Hope this helps.

rogerc23

30, above average looks I suppose, she's been compared to Kim :timeout kardashian on here...I didn't see any resemblance.
I agree,i saw her a few months back and she said she was 33,shes obviously attractive but bears no resemblance to kim kardashian

Offline herbie007

Her profile does state her age, it's just my opinion regarding whether she looks like Kim K or not. I do recommend her though, she will definitely look after you ;)

Funny how we perceive people in a different way

But she still looks like KK in my opinion well actually more gorgeous I reckon.

Conwy

Wow!

I am rather surprised by what some folks expect to achieve by spending £120. (Rate for 1 hour)

I usually spend rather more than that, by preference, with girls of varying ages and for reasons of diversity.
As Mr Hendrix would say: "If you want to see the girl, then you have to pay the rate."

Dee and Cindy probably represent about as good value for money as you can get. Madlin Moon must be close, although I have yet to meet her.
I know some ladies at Madlin's rate who are wonderful company, physically and mentally.

As others have said we all have our preferences, which is just as well.
I am about to try to book Sadie-Strumpet next.

However, I also plan to see Allanah Li after Sadie, which will set me back £450 for two hours, where Sadie will be £300.

So many girls, so little time, and no little expense!

C

Offline intpro

I am booked into seeing Dee and Lucy tomorrow as a duo, so looking forward to it  :yahoo:

fredpunter

Dee and Cindy probably represent about as good value for money as you can get.

if you think Dee is vfm at £120 per hour, check out her rate for 3 hours - if, like me, you enjoy a longer punt, £250 for 3 hours is reverse booking type pricing! and you save the £2 it costs to place an RB!  :yahoo:

Offline htc430

Well I guess I'm just gonna leave it up to her, the clothes won't be on for long anyway! Will hopefully have a review up this weekend.

Offline htc430

It appears I may have accidentally booked a duo with Cindy... can't say I'm disappointed just gotta prepare myself mentally for what I'm gonna experience!!

Offline tazz

Does anyone know when she first started, as i saw Dee in Hendon about 4 +years ago not sure exactly when. She was well reviewed and a big hit. I thought she may be greek cypriot and a bit nuts although she was delighted when i came in her mouth. :yahoo: