Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily@19 anyone seen her?  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Boundless

Thinking of giving her a go.
Polish but doesn't look too bad, any thoughts?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

I reviewed her in February- great punt!

Dodo

Trev, are her eyes really like that? They look a bit dark and hollow/sunken as if she was on something !!

Offline Trevor12

Trev, are her eyes really like that? They look a bit dark and hollow/sunken as if she was on something !!

Her current pictures would put me off too TBH, very unflattering. Her old pictures, which have been taken down, were more accurate. Nice blue eyes, with a clear complexion in person.

Offline Boundless

Apologies Trev.
Thought I'd done a search for her on here but obviously I hadn't.
Anyway, thanks for the heads up guys, she came up in a 18-20 small boobs search  :P and is my plan B for Saturday, might have to make her Plan A.
I did think the same about the eyes, looks like she hasn't slept for a few weeks.

adman555

Seen her recently she is worth a go but there were few things to consider , first she deff not 19 prob around 25 in my opinion , second she deff smokes and u can smell it and prob the thing that will stop me from goin again was there was no sheet on the bed , don't no bout anyone else but that's a no no for me so I had bj standing then doggy also standing , but if u don't mind these things she is like her pics ans she is a decent punt

ziubziauk

Seen her recently she is worth a go but there were few things to consider , first she deff not 19 prob around 25 in my opinion , second she deff smokes and u can smell it and prob the thing that will stop me from goin again was there was no sheet on the bed , don't no bout anyone else but that's a no no for me so I had bj standing then doggy also standing , but if u don't mind these things she is like her pics ans she is a decent punt

Are you sure you saw the same girl that I did? there is no way she's 25 i'd say deffo no older than 20. And her pics are bang on. Which apartment did you visit ?

Dodo

Are you sure you saw the same girl that I did? there is no way she's 25 i'd say deffo no older than 20. And her pics are bang on. Which apartment did you visit ?
What was she like Z ???

Offline pianodave

I saw her, it was a funny old punt. It should have been excellent, because on paper it was - services performed well and with great enthusiam. But there was something odd and erratic about her, like she wasn't really there. Her eyes are quite odd, it's possible there was a third party present - I hate to be negative because as I say, she does what she says, and does it well. But I wouldn'g go back because something was off.

adman555

I'm not from brum but the satnav showed hall street and she was in the flats behind Tesco , as far as the age difference in my experience almost all wags shave few years of thwre age and it might be a bit harsh saying 25 but she deff older then 19 in my opinion

ziubziauk

My experience with Emily I can only describe as excellent. She was by far one of the most eager girls i've visited when it comes to delivery of services. I'm not one for the GFE as i've got a wife for intense pillow talk. When I punt i'm not looking for some kind of emotional connection just a friendly encounter with a girl who enjoys her job and is out of my league.  I've got a thing for nice European girls so whenever one catches my eye i'm on it.

My experience with Emily was bang on. She's petite slim and I think genuinely younger than most of the other girls I've met. I had good communications with her prior via text and was guided safely into her block as there are doors everywhere so could have been a little confusing. I was met at her front door by Emily she was dressed as requested in black stockings suspender heels 'the works' lead to the bedroom offered a shower which was hot with a clean fresh smelling towel (always important for me).

Paperwork done and she was on her knees before I could blink. A beautiful site to behold. this carried on for about 5 mins before taking her in a number of different positions before some more oral and a messy finish in her mouth. Then I was offered a massage we talked about Poland, dreams, healthy lifestyles and some guy turning up with a credit card :P etc then round 2 in mish with her slim legs wrapped around my neck lots of kissing and very intense. didn't last long before being offered another shower and I was on my way.

I only pulled the other guys comments about smoking because she was talking about how she wanted her sister to stop smoking because its so unhealthy.

Overall i'd rate Emily in my Top 5, she is a little shy I guess but when you start chatting she's a lovely girl. I like the variety of punting so i'm always looking for new talent but Emily's number will stay in my phone and I will see her again.

I find with punting if your nice to the girl, its generally reciprocated (with the exception of 99% of romanians). 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:54:22 pm by ziubziauk »

Offline Trevor12

I only pulled the other guys comments about smoking because she was talking about how she wanted her sister to stop smoking because its so unhealthy.

Agree with you. I couldn't detect any trace of her being a smoker.

adman555

I'm new to this site but seen emily few times , she is a nice girl her pics are accurate and she does the services on her profile - age wise 25 is a bit harsh but she is older then 19 id say 22/23 , the flat she works from there are usually 2 other girls working from there , one room they use only when the others are busy and to be fair its a bit basic since they only use it as last resort , as for the smoke smell one of the other girls I think she is called magda or something similar is a smoker and that one room does have a smoke smell at times . As far as Emily concerned she is small girl pretty nice small breasts she got a funny bj technique where she sort of nibbles your cock but in a good way and she has really soft skin something that I love , overall good punt would recommend but there are better in brum and the fact that the place is pretty much a brothel might put some of but if it don't bother you then worth a visit

ziubziauk

the fact that the place is pretty much a brothel might put some of but if it don't bother you then worth a visit

I've seen a few girls there and never got the 'brothel' vibe. If your new to this game you'll find a lot of girls have flat mates. Certainly never felt as though I was going to get jumped by sergie  :scare:

adman555

That's fair enough the place  does feel safe but its prob just me being paranoid

B.B.

Met her before christmas, would say she was in early twentys, nice punt, great oral skills. if you like blonde girls with pale skin and a very beutifull face

Offline Juankerr

Met her recently and had a good enjoyable solid half-hour punt. I would guess she is no older than 23 and I didn't get any indication that she smoke's, maybe her workmate's Nicole and Maya are smoker's?