Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's Birmingham's best sauna /massage parlour  (Read 5408 times)

Offline bunny84

I need a new place to try . Been considering first class and the demi monde that's just opened .

Most of all I like a good choice of many fit women .

I got fed up of sexy stars and the garden of Eden a few years ago .there's not enough women on offer . Lucy sauna used to be decent but I think the Muslims got the place closed down =-(

Offline houaangn

Best parlour in Birmingham is Erotic Studio run by Shannon. On Henrietta St just outside the City Centre. Ten years it has been in its current location and the selection of girls are Good. Check out the new website. And if Shannon is working you will be in for a treat. Other ladies I have seen are Ella, Celeena, and I will be going back to experience Eden in a few days time as she looked hot when she came in the room to introduce herself the last time I was there. I hope this is of help to you.

Offline denneboom

Well there is Blue Ice, Bluebell Suite, New Ambassadors,First Class, Manyana, Annabels, Erotic Studio.

I myself have never been to the last four. Sometimes Bluebell Suite has a good choice. Best to phone and ask.

I loved Lucy's but it was smack bang in the middle of a Muslim area.

What exactly are you looking for ?

broksonic

with these places are you always guaranteed sex or do you just get a massage  ?

Offline Stapler

with these places are you always guaranteed sex or do you just get a massage  ?

You have over 400 posts on here. Surely you are not that naive to ask such a question!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

broksonic

You have over 400 posts on here. Surely you are not that naive to ask such a question!

..S...

You have obviously answered my question

Offline denneboom

Ha Ha Broksonic  at every single one of these places you will get sex. You don't even have to bother with the massage.