Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanning Rooms, Wolverhampton - Louise  (Read 1197 times)

Electronica

External Link/Members Only

Visited a couple of weeks ago to check out a new lady called Louise.
Tina was in the shop with her man, but friendly enough as ever.
Went through to the back and stripped off as normal and awaited the arrival of Louise.
When she came in she explained that she was new there and started the massage which was quite good, but not as sensual as most of the ladies there.
She's mid 30's I'd say, size 14, ample breasts but a bit of a tummy (too big for my liking), so I didn't really want her to strip off although I did sample the breasts and they were fine.
Back massage lasted around 25 minutes and wasn't very exploratory at all. 
Turned over and she got a little more adventurous and offered HR for £20.
HR was very functional and actually got uncomfortable after a while; too quick and forceful and not enough lubricant!
Hopefully she'll lighten up a little after she's been there a while but as of now she's not up to Tina's standards.
Oh for the return of Jo and Lisa............ those were the days!

nightrider.1234

Tell me about it. Jo was the reason why I use to go there, and now they’ve got the fat ones working there now and that’s why I don’t bother with that place anymore.

Offline Beerswillin99

Thanks for the review. Tbh I've never really thought about going to a massage place before, but the thought of it is pretty hot. These girls mainly do other girls' nails, eyelashes, general beauty stuff.. but then take a good dicking in the back room on the odd occasion :lol:

Might be tempted to try out this place in the future, even if they're fatties I guess  :D

Offline Saturdayboy

Unfortunately the standards at the Tanning Rooms have dropped considerably in the past year or two and the attractive younger girls who have left have not been replaced. I had a disappointing experience with Pippa recently and it sounds as if Louise is no better.
The heady days of Jo and Lisa are long gone.