Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Hot  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Excalibur

Minus her selfie/non professional pics on profile. This could be a fake profile used purely for B & S......hope I’m wrong.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I wouldn't put anything past the Water Street mob but at the end of the day there's only one way to find out.

Offline stevesix9

Hi Fellas,

I can confirm that Katie is back in Brum and she is as hot as ever.

It is not a fake profile and no Bait and Switch - it is a new telephone number for her.

I just spent a very enjoyable hour with her - I won’t go into details as in a review - I have reviewed her before and I would just be repeating myself plus there are plenty of other reviews to give a flavour of what is on offer.

Suffice to say the punting seen in Birmingham is much the better for having her back.

When I called I was pleasantly surprised to hear her answer the phone herself. Not the grumpy and unreliable maid that usually answers the Water street group.

Katie tells me that she is no longer with that group and is working ‘on her own’. I got the impression this was so that she could work on more reasonable terms as opposed to all day and every day. I hope this new arrangement works out for her (mainly so that she remains enthusiastic and not burnt out).

Worth noting guys, however, is that if she does work independently (and with no grumpy maid) she will not be able to take calls all the time.

Lastly, although she says she is no longer in that group, she is still working from an apartment in the Water street complex so she is obviously still in contact with them (her sister is working in the same block!)

Anyway - I still have a smile on face following my session with her. Hope that those of you that fancy her get the same quality treatment that I enjoyed.

Merry Christmas

Offline BlueRock

Don't normally see thai ladies but saw her today and very nice she was too.