Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Any one tried  (Read 3682 times)

Offline licker

External Link/Members Only

Hi has anyone tried or know where this 1 is and what shes like

Cheers

Offline goodolnick

Not tried yet but intend to give it a go and then report back

Offline goodolnick

Spoke to her on the phone. She is up by the Belfry somewhere. Will see her next week and report back

Offline licker

Spoke to her on the phone. She is up by the Belfry somewhere. Will see her next week and report back

Did you get to see her

Cheers L

Offline happyending

She used to be based at Cannock, shapely black lady with huge knockers but you cant touch them. Offers what is virtually a B2B massage with relief and charges £60 or £70

Offline Parsifal

Yes I saw her in Cannock 2 years ago - no conversation, no touching and really disappointing - I did not return

Offline licker

She used to be based at Cannock, shapely black lady with huge knockers but you cant touch them. Offers what is virtually a B2B massage with relief and charges £60 or £70

Shapely? does that mean big? lol
Cheers

Offline dog999

Good picture, 3 candles always do it for me!. I'll wait for the joke!.

Offline Beamer

Can't resist biting...

Don't you mean fork handles  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Always makes me smile seeing gumtree adverts of massage parlours. (especially Thai ) Photographs of towels bent into the shape of swans , a pair of hands on a body or massage table or mat on the floor . Usually taken off the Internet and bearing no resemblance to the actual place your visiting. As regards the service the massage may be crap but hey we know how to fold towels so they look like 2 swans  :D .Next time I visit one of these places I will ask them to put a picture of four candles on their advert
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:35:55 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline dog999

Ye they could put a picture of 'four candles' and the two Ronnies. Give us all a laugh!. Thing is the Orientals wouldn't have a fuckin clue what it was all about.

Offline goodolnick

Have tried to contact her a few times but she is pretty elusive. Get a standard text response but no reply when calling on the phone. Sounds interesting though .......