Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New hot girl in town‼️ owo ‼️gfe - from VivaStreet in Bristol  (Read 855 times)

Offline Oggytoo

I had a day off and AW didn’t have many options so I have this a go. And I’m glad I did. 

External Link/Members Only

Is it her in the photos?  Possibly. I’m genuinely not sure. Facially they are similar. Body is carrying a few more pounds which is either B&S or photoshop. I don’t know.  But they were similar enough for me.  Face is an 8 or 9. Body is a 7.

Vanilla service.  Covered o.  Cowgirl and missionary for round 1. No FK as I didn’t try and I don’t know if it’s on offer.  Same for owo.  Brief massage in between and then ditto for round 2.  Can’t complain at 2 pops for £120 for the hour. 

Definitely a positive for me. She was friendly and chatty. She smiled and didn’t give an impression of hating it, which with a late 40s fat bloke is all I can ask. No artificial moaning which I find off putting, and she seemed to be into it for round 2. She is almost certainly Romanian although claims to be Spanish. 

Venue is opposite Asda in bedminster.  Down a mess alley so discrete enough for me. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Almost certainly not pictures of the girl you saw. A Yandex reverse image search shows 'her pics' all over the web.

Offline Oggytoo

Fair dos, I didn’t check the reverse image thing so I’m sure you are right.  Thanks for flagging.

Offline TerryTibbs

Fair dos, I didn’t check the reverse image thing so I’m sure you are right.  Thanks for flagging.

Hi

Is she working from the popular top floor Bedminster flat where many girl work?

Or is this a different venue?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Oggytoo

Now that I don’t know I’m afraid. That was my first punt in Bedminster for about 20 years.  It’s opposite Asda on East Street. Down a little mews style lane.  There was definitely at least one other girl there at the time as I was offered “two girls”.

Sound familiar?