Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Bristol  (Read 8596 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

30 minute massage and blow job £50

I noticed on Twitter that she was available for a couple of hours for a rub and BJ as she had the painters in. I'd been meaning to see her for ages, I know she divides opinion but she seems to want to give good service and that was I got. She's very chatty.

Big GFE  with a snog soon as i got in, then on the bed for a rub and then turn over for some deep throat sucking. TBH I'm not a big fan of blowjobs, so many ladies seem to do such a poor job but this was really good. I asked her to walk me off and kiss me and when i got close she let me shoot into her mouth which she swallowed.

Lovely girl, good location, great service. I look forward to shagging her sometime.

Online pythondan

Online Punterperson1971

I'll get the popcorn  :lol:
Was thinking the same then I realised pretty certain she’s now banned on here

Online Charlie Chalk

Was thinking the same then I realised pretty certain she’s now banned on here
That means nothing! A Rebecca thread is a guaranteed bitchfest between punters even with no involvement from the lady herself.

Good review OP, I’m getting tempted despite the drama that seems to surround her; the only problem is a lack of a plausible reason for me to visit Bristol

Online pythondan

That means nothing! A Rebecca thread is a guaranteed bitchfest between punters even with no involvement from the lady herself.

Good review OP, I’m getting tempted despite the drama that seems to surround her; the only problem is a lack of a plausible reason for me to visit Bristol

Yep - that's what I was hinting at. For the record I have seen ER three times and had a great time on each occasion. Her return from "retirement" is bound to generate some robust debate  :D

Offline BillyPoison

I think this forum was better with her in it.

I used to enjoy the banter by both sides if I'm honest.

BP  :hi:

Offline joninbristol

Yep - that's what I was hinting at. For the record I have seen ER three times and had a great time on each occasion. Her return from "retirement" is bound to generate some robust debate  :D
Did you think to ask her if this is the final, final post-retirement comeback tour, or will she be retiring again, like Take That?   :music:  :vomit:

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 10:09:14 am by joninbristol »

Online RobT22

I agree with you Billy. It was good to have her on board. I know she brought a load of crap into the comments but it was good to have a female insight into our discussions. I enjoyed her presence and hope she's allowed back in.

Offline bdyno

I agree with you Billy. It was good to have her on board. I know she brought a load of crap into the comments but it was good to have a female insight into our discussions. I enjoyed her presence and hope she's allowed back in.
I agree too, I questioned if she'd be allowed back in the other thread about her. Seems a lot would like to see her be allowed back, but quite a few disagree as well.

Online Coriniumstud

The one thing I can’t get my head around with Rebecca being banned is that there are a few certain individuals, who jumped on anyone who gave her a positive review and then would slag her off and basically stalk UKP too find any comments that she had posted so that they could bully her on there
So why haven’t they been banned ?

And NO I’m not a White knight
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 02:59:16 pm by Coriniumstud »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The one thing I can’t get my head around with Rebecca being banned is that there are a few certain individuals, who jumped on anyone who gave her a positive review and then would slag her off and basically stalk UKP too find any comments that she had posted so that they could bully her on there
So why haven’t they been banned ?

And NO I’m not a White knight
You need to ask Head1, the owner. just report your post and he'll see it.

Offline Chatte Noir

I knew she wouldn’t be able to give up swallowing spunk to earn a living for long .

Offline DevilD

I'm so glad she's back and within reach......I SHALL see her soon! :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I knew she wouldn’t be able to give up swallowing spunk to earn a living for long .

She only retires when there's a married bloke to ponce off. She doesn't have the work ethic to hold down a proper job - although to be fair, she has made a successful career out of bogus hospital admissions.  :hi:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She only retires when there's a married bloke to ponce off. She doesn't have the work ethic to hold down a proper job - although to be fair, she has made a successful career out of bogus hospital admissions.  :hi:

At least she isn’t here now to tell you to fuck off and stop trolling her..
I’m sure you’ll miss that  :lol:

Offline Colston36

The work ethic? What an insane remark. Judging by the amount of work she has done in her chosen profession, and the comments made - almost always favourable  - she's a bloody hard and dedicated worker. And no, I'm not a white knight. I have never seen her as she doesn't appeal to me, but be fair, for God's sake..

Online wannabe

I saw her once for full service a few years ago, and she gave a good service. She does talk a lot, but she was pleasant company, and the premises were  a good standard and clean. I haven't been to Bristol since, but I would consider seeing her again, if I was in the area.

£50 for a half hour massage with kissing and cim strikes me as very good value. I've paid that for much worse service from other wgs at various times. Sorry I can't partake of that service.

Offline Denhamhoop

Had the pleasure of seeing her many moons ago pleasant girl very chatty and friendly. Provided a very good service and I always enjoyed her contribution to this site. Do I believe everything she says on here no but not much different to many others

Online themaserman

I’ve booked to see her next month, can anyone tell me what the parking situation is like at her place please?

Offline houseboot

I’ve booked to see her next month, can anyone tell me what the parking situation is like at her place please?

Limited on street meter parking

Nearest car park probably:-

Also

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 03:59:38 pm by houseboot »

Online themaserman

Offline Bangers and Gash

At least she isn’t here now to tell you to fuck off and stop trolling her..
I’m sure you’ll miss that  :lol:

No doubt the cavalry are saddling-up as I type.  :D

Offline Pacho

An old haggard prossie for £140 an hour. She's having a laugh! always thought she was a bit of a minger and probably worth about £100 an hour,
she should retire for good.
Bristol look like its picking up, about time as well.

Online Waterhouse

Opinions vary.  And much like an asshole, everyone has one.

Offline joninbristol

An old haggard prossie for £140 an hour. She's having a laugh! always thought she was a bit of a minger and probably worth about £100 an hour,

Shame you have such a strong opinion about someone you've never bothered to post a review of.  :hi:
BTW, few things make a grown man sound bitter than name calling a woman who is 31 an old haggard.
Unless of course you're 12.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:47:29 pm by joninbristol »

Online themaserman

Opinions vary.  And much like an asshole, everyone has one.

Well said and so true Whouse!

Offline Private Parts

Never met Rebecca. Whilst I’m sure she’s no angel, along with the rest of us, she is in tune with the general consensus.
Anyone who tries to earn a crust, gets my vote.
It’s a testament to the longevity of this site.
Thank you Folks
PP

Online Coriniumstud

Hopefully I will get to meet Rebecca in October  :thumbsup:

Online Charlie Chalk

Dear, oh dear, oh dear... You seem to have a strong opinion about someone you've never met and know only from her online presence on here? It's your opinion any you're entitled to it, but I fail to understand the undercurrent of extreme dislike, even if Rebecca does carry an element of drama with her. Bizarre.

Online dubs

So why did you recommend her here as Bristol's best all-rounder?

What about Rebecca ?  :unknown:

Seems like you're full of shit.

Offline Pacho

You failed to spot the sarcasm.  :cool: She was at her peak of nuttiness a few years ago.

Online justalad

18 months of positive reviews would suggest a different story.

Offline joninbristol

18 months of positive reviews would suggest a different story.

Apparently, we're all incapable of spotting sarcasm.
Same old same old backout response.

Offline bdyno

Sarcasm rarely works in written form. It needs the tone of voice.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Apparently, we're all incapable of spotting sarcasm.
Same old same old backout response.

To be fair, there was no sarcasm in Pacho's post. He was just being a troll. Instead off ignoring him, some guys just can't help themselves and take the bait. Even in her absence, she continues to cast her spell.

Online dubs

You failed to spot the sarcasm.  :cool: She was at her peak of nuttiness a few years ago.

There's an emoticon for sarcasm ->  :sarcastic:

You can use it like this:  "2 reviews in almost 3 years of membership is a great contribution to the forum  :sarcastic: "

Online Charlie Chalk

You can use it like this:  "2 reviews in almost 3 years of membership is a great contribution to the forum  :sarcastic: "
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline PLeisure

Touché !  :cool:

After two reviews, you know everything

Offline joninbristol

Touché !  :cool:

After two reviews, you know everything

Yeah, but to his credit at least Charlie knows how to do proper, detectable sarcasm, and demonstrated it perfectly !   :D

:hi:

Offline PLeisure

Yeah, but to his credit at least Charlie knows how to do proper, detectable sarcasm, and demonstrated it perfectly !   :D

:hi:
If you meant dubs, then wholeheartedly agree. A masterclass in slapping down the muppet  :D

Offline joninbristol

If you meant dubs, then wholeheartedly agree. A masterclass in slapping down the muppet  :D

Sorry, yes, Dubs - my eyesight's going, I blame that on six months of lockdown !! :wackogirl:  :lol:

Online Charlie Chalk

Sorry, yes, Dubs - my eyesight's going, I blame that on six months of lockdown !! :wackogirl:  :lol:
As a sarcastic old git myself, I was delighted to be given (brief) credit for Dubs’ effort! It was proper old school sarcasm  :D

Offline joninbristol

As a sarcastic old git myself, I was delighted to be given (brief) credit for Dubs’ effort! It was proper old school sarcasm  :D

My pleasure Charlie, it was indeed, and I'll be delighted to credit you with any future sarky comments of your own  :drinks: :hi: 

Offline jeanphillipe

Gone are the days when finn and j999 would chime in, as j999 seems to have quit.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 06:51:42 am by jeanphillipe »

Online Huawei

Gone are the days when finn and j999 would chime in, as j999 seems to have quit.
Thank goodness!

Offline bushman

So is any of her stories about flats and houses for rent/sale true?

Offline MrMatrix

No doubt the cavalry are saddling-up as I type.  :D
Been a while since you last commented on an ER thread. I thought you'd stopped all this harrassment. I expect your two commrades Finn and J999 are also saddling up. O no J999 fallen by the way side. We await Finns inevitable arrival :hi:

Offline LondonPete

So is any of her stories about flats and houses for rent/sale true?

Who cares?  I take most things SPs say with a pinch of salt - they are not under oath (nor are we  :D).

What matters is their service delivery; for which ER has a great (and well deserved) reputation.