Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Laura_X - Bristol  (Read 1549 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354579) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Pussi

External Link/Members Only

One hour meet. Discrete apartment near city centre. She doesn't handle comms I don't think, some other lady/sergie does however agreed one hour with DFK, OWO, RO. CIM was £20 extra which I didn't want. Fingering not allowed however it's a like on her list.

Got to flat and door opened with her behind as usual. Lovely slim Polish girl representative of the pics on AW. She was wearing heals with black lingerie and was as tall as me, 5'11, so that might be a downer for you shorter lot. Very happy, smiley bright girl and led me to the room. 

Agreed services paid £100 and she placed the dosh on her table whilst she quickly popped out to freshen up in the bathroom. Now I was freshly showered anyway but it did sound like she was just running the tap but who knows. Maybe delay tactic however she was very responsive, smiley, happy as mentioned before so not sure why she would do that.

Undressed and started DFK with a lot of tongue action. Now the teeth thing was an issue which I had read before however it wasn't 'that' bad imo. Yes she had dark stained teeth but not completely black like the geezer mentioned before. Some people may be put off by this though. Bra/knickers off and gave her a good seeing to which she came violently and wasn't shy with me fingering her even though comms person said no. OWO on me which wasn't DT at first but gradually did however she does gag a little. Rubber on and she was begging me to fuck her and she can take a good pounding until I shot my load in her mish. Quick clean up and asked for a massage.

Got chatting, she's leaving back to Poland tomorrow and staying there for a month ish. She has a young daughter but she doesn't really show it and she's in pretty good shape. English level 7/10. Understandable.

Round 2. OWO this time was DT and hands under balls and all. Gave her a quick eating out and then to doggy. Great arse and believe she enjoyed it with her moaning and her hands touching balls and legs.  Changed positions to mish, feet on shoulders, pushing into me and trying to get me in deeper. Can take a real pounding until I spent my last load in mish again. Careful clean up with the wipes, changed, used the bathroom and left. Just a tad over the hour.

Now this is where YMMV. Considering the previous reviews I may have gotten her on a good day. I was smart, well groomed and I'm quite fit with an athletic build which she commented and I guess she liked that. Her last day working before she leaves and maybe I was the last client this evening also who the f knows. I will be seeing her again when and if she comes back but probably only for half hour.

P