Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twisted Tinkerbell - Swindon  (Read 7960 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online pythondan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After several months in lockdown a work trip to London came up so I looked for a girl to meet en route and Sophie's profile in Swindon stood out.

I called her but the call went to voicemail so I sent her a text asking to meet for 30 minutes and specified a time. Received a confirmation text within minutes with location details - very easy to arrange.

I parked at her place (plenty of parking) and was soon admitted to her room. She was completely nude when she answered the door. Pretty  with a fantastic body - great fake boobs and bum. She mentioned she was getting her boobs enhanced to FF - no need imo as they are perfect as they are.

Very friendly on arrival - some kissing then reverse oral on her followed by OWO. She then did her signature reverse cowgirl move (must be a great workout) then onto doggy, spoons and finally missionary at which point I came.

A great meeting - Sophie's personality shone through with her talking about some of her hobbies.

It is nice to meet a girl who is a "happy hooker" - Sophie obviously does this for the lifestyle it offers. Top notch meeting and I hope to meet her again soon.

Offline Timv

How was her owo and does she offer cim?

Online pythondan

Owo was good - she started with us lying on the bed but then knelt on the floor and got me to sit on the end of the bed while she sucked me. Was more fast and furious than teasing but enjoyable. Not sure about CIM as I came whilst fucking her (protected obvs).

Not the best owo I have had but definitely above average.

Offline AllenTheMan

She looks a cracker. Looks filthy, is she game for most things?

Online pythondan

She was up for everything I wanted. Looking at her likes list CIM or facials are not listed but, as I mentioned above, I came whilst fucking her.

She did take control at the start of the punt but was happy to swap positions upon my request.

Just noticed that, in the review, I did not say how much I paid - it was £80 + £10 for OWO.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:56:52 pm by pythondan »

Offline AllenTheMan

That’s amazing pricing for a Brit - especially as she seems to be of good character. Not one of those disinterested 20-somethings who just want cash and give a blank stare in return!

Offline fettish008

Thanks for the review. I've seen her profile and it's not far for me to travel so I think I will pay her a visit in the next couple of weeks.I will let you know how it goes.