Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: annamaria87 - Gloucester  (Read 2080 times)

1 review(s) for annamaria87 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bill Munny

External Link/Members Only

1 hour meeting - £80

I came across annamaria's profile and noted that she had a few positive reviews on AW, so made contact via email. Responses were reasonably quick, polite and friendly so decided to make a booking. Very good comms throughout pre-booking with clear instructions to find her place on the outskirts of Gloucester. Annamaria gave me her number in case I needed it but wasn't necessary as all went to plan.
Parking was easy and annamaria was ready for me on time.
On arrival I was led straight up stairs and to the bedroom and annamaria sat down on the good sized bed.

annanmaria was dressed in underwear with a loose top over. I hadn't made any specific requests and she looked just fine in that.
I would say that annamaria is your  typical youngish milf-next-door type - plain looking but pleasant. Stated age 31 seems pretty accurate. Size 14 on profile also seems about right.

I was wanting a GFE and joined annamaria on the bed to start kissing which she was warm to. The meeting progressed with mutual undressing and exploring each others' bodies. annamaria responded well to RO, where she was clean and tasted good, and gave a good blowjob that culminated with CIM and she swallowed it all.
For round 2, annamaria was receptive to sex in a number of positions and helped me to a second pop.
Time for a hot shower and I left feeling great.

annamaria was responsive to everything I wanted, though this was fairly vanilla - she appeared quite submissive and certainly needed to be led rather than leading, though that wasn't a problem. She appeared very friendly, though far from chatty.  Overall, a good time was had, offering excellent VFM and I'd be happy to return for another visit.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 08:34:55 pm by Bill Munny »

Offline tammy5fingers

Thanks for the review, does seem VGM, i shall make a booking and report back.

Offline liverbird_1973

Offline Glosguy1

Is it too good to be true?

No I have seen her and she is good value for money

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Can you give the name of the area of Gloucester?

Offline Glosguy1

Can you give the name of the area of Gloucester?

near the Hare and Hounds Pub

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

However, she has an extremely limited working pattern over the summer, I note.