Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Club, Midland Road, Bristol.  (Read 1392 times)

Offline mike63

I recently spent a couple of days in Bristol, a city I know well from years back but have not returned to for perhaps 15 years. In the 1980/90's my punting was mostly in Bristol massage parlours, an easy answer for punting in the days before mobile phones were common and the internet invented. The Club was there then, staffed by mostly British girls and was ok. This was a nostalgic visit, from various comments on threads on UKP I had low expectations of Bristol massage parlours in general and that was fully justified. I picked it following a comment that a punter recommended Diamonds, another parlour without a website- I thought that might mean they depended on word of mouth recommendation rather than fake advertising. I was wrong, it just means they're cheap.

The Venue. Tatty outside, in a street I'd probably avoid after dark, although not far from the city centre. Inside there is a reception desk, paid £100 for 45 minutes and 2 women were called through, EE I think. Inside the lighting is so low that I was unable to see the decoration or cleanliness, probably a blessing. I couldn't really see the women either, also probably a blessing. I chose the slightly thinner one and was taken upstairs to a room with a bath and an odd built in padded platform about one and a half times the size of a massage table and left alone. I went to find the toilet and crept along a corridor in semi-darkness and scared myself by seeing my reflection in a full length mirror at the end of a corridor when I was about 3 feet away from it.

The Service. The woman, probably about 40 with little English, came back and stripped. She started covered oral as soon as possible, did not make a bad job of it, and I let things take their course as quickly as I could. In the room with her for ten minutes tops and in the building for twenty. I felt some sympathy for her, trying to provide any sort of service in those surroundings would be impossible even if she wanted to.

Obviously it's a negative from start to finish although I'd hold the management more responsible than the staff. It was really odd to keep the lighting this low. However, rather than feeling cheated,  I was happy to have scratched this particular itch, and proved to my satisfaction that some things really were better when I was younger.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. I’ve yet to read a review on parlours that has persuaded me to visit one.

Offline Branny

Does anyone know of any good ones these days ?

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Does anyone know of any good ones these days ?

I still have good service at Bath Road massage.
Normally have a good selection of girls.

Offline mike63

Thanks for that, I should have asked for recommendations before choosing The Club. There used to be 2 in Bath Road, Diamonds and then a second. Is this the second one? Curiosity really, I don't think I'll be using a parlour in Bristol again soon, still got  :scare:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks for that, I should have asked for recommendations before choosing The Club. There used to be 2 in Bath Road, Diamonds and then a second. Is this the second one? Curiosity really, I don't think I'll be using a parlour in Bristol again soon, still got  :scare:

Yeah, this is the other one.
Diamonds is very ropey.

Offline mike63

Thanks for that. Odd isn't it. I'm sure someone on another thread was critical of one parlour and said he'd stick to Diamonds in future. Each to their own.