Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Brooke FF - Swindon  (Read 3292 times)

12 review(s) for British-brooke-ff (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
40 review(s) for miss-evie-passionné (34 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Karl_gustav1

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady pop up, liked what i saw so went for it! Very glad i did!

Comms
Msgs on AW first, then a booking request was made. Text and calls followed leading up to arrival

Venue
her room. Slightly cramped but i wasn't there to run laps!

Her.
Wow, she is drop dead gorgeous! English and educated, she has lovely full breasts, works out and was warm soft olive skin. I cant recall stretch mark, scars etc, her body is as perfect as her photos suggest.

Services.
As usual, i went for a roleplay. She opened the door in the outfit requested, and changed while i was in the shower. Things kicked off as i stepped out, with lots of DFK and intimate touching.

The meet
An hour of fun! It was pretty much a vanilla session and didn't drag and we both seemed to enjoy ourselves. She came under my tongue and was enthusiastic throughout

Niggles.
Few & far between. I wanted to be pounced on as i stepped out the shower, but she was sat on the bed waiting for me. No real bother, i can understand her not wanting to get soaked!
The only other point was her "character" - As i have said in other reviews, i have no illusions about my prowess so don't expect my partners to be genuinely out of my minds with pleasure thoughout. As we were playing around, she was very convincing through, sighing, gasping and moaning perfectly, making me feel very studly! However, if i said or did something, she would drop out of character, put me right and get back into it again!
Not really a problem, and kind of amusing, but it did grate the illusion slightly!

Summary
I really really enjoyed myself! Hopefully, i can see her again soon, would love to watch her play with her female friends (or mine ;)

Hectorshouse

KG - good review - looks like you enjoyed yourself!

It is not mentioned on her profile, but did she OWO and DT?

HH

Offline johnbanebridge

Thanks for the great review. She has awesome private gallery.

I noted on her profile that she stated that she had a previous account. Does anyone know what it was so I may find more reviews?

Thank you for your time.

don87

Nice! She does look and sound delicious