Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naugfhty Miss Crystal Swindon  (Read 619 times)

4 review(s) for hot welsh babe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Karl_gustav1

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny, this girl had appeared so thought i would TOFTT

Comms
Reasonable, sent a msg on AW, got a reply. A few messages back and forth to establish what i was after then texted. When i arrived in the car park, replies were quick and prompt

One of the main West Swindon hotels, free parking. Discreet.

Venue
Her room, nice enough. Large, high bed, nice shower.

Her.
No way in hell is she 27. 37, maybe. Otherwise, she is as described - tattooed, petite (under 5 ft tall)

Services.
I asked for a roleplay, to be seduced as i emerged from the shower, with lots of DFK and passion. Didn't get it.

The meet
Having been at work all day, i thought it best to have a shower before getting naked with her so based the roleplay around that. She answered the door in pink bra and thong and pointed me into the shower. Once out, again, there was no attempt at seduction she basically was into the normal massage etc. I honestly cant be arsed to describe it, it was so lacklustre.

Niggles.
She lied. It really bugs me when you are completely open about what you want, and are told "no problem babes" and then not even a token attempt. I asked her to wear something short and tight for me to remove off her. She didn't even bother with heels.
Think she had some kind of cough cos was constantly hummphing.
When en route, i was delayed slightly so msg'd her that i would be a few minutes late. She replied to say she had to leave at 5. Afterwards, i saw it was gone 5 and she wasn't making the slightest attempt to pack etc, so lied again, no idea why though.

Pro's
Gave very very good head. I had to stop here almost straightaway.

Summary
Should have walked to be honest, i knew as soon as the door was answered she was just another money grabber, with no interest in a good service

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

High rates and no service.  :thumbsdown: