Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CiaraTantraxx Massage - Swindon  (Read 2011 times)

2 review(s) for CiaraTantraxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Moose1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: by voice and text. Friendly and efficient. Quick and easy to contact

Inside: The massage room is only big enough for 2 people.

Services
Massage, HR Rimming/Oral (on her)

Arrived and welcomed in by her in a short silk dressing gown. Shown to the massage room where i was told to undress. While I undressed she went to get the oil. She used plenty oil, but the oil was like warm. The massage it’s self was very good.

She then moved on to the prostate massage. Never had one of these before. Definitely worth a try.

I was then told to turn over. She start by doing a normal massage and then a bit of HR. While she was doing this, I was busy playing with her Ass, tits and pussy. She then climbed on top and did reverse. Here profile doesn’t say oral so I didn’t ask. While she was wanking me, I was getting busy!

I then finished off with a tit wank and cumming on her tits.

During the session
No interruptions.
No clock-watching.
Gave me her full attention throughout.

After we finished
She washed and showered first, then I shower.

Summary
Pros: safe; clean; straightforward booking; native English speaker; decent tits; no interruptions; clearly very skilled and experienced
Cons: Cold massage oil.

Offline Galaxy2016

Great Review :)

I had a massage and mild dom session with her a while back, always gave you her attention and worth seeing again.
How was your first prostate massage?

Offline houseboot

"She used plenty oil, but the oil was like warm"

"Cons: Cold massage oil"

So what was it?

Hot, warm or cold?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 03:11:12 pm by houseboot »

Moose1234

"She used plenty oil, but the oil was like warm"

"Cons: Cold massage oil"

So what was it?

Hot, warm or cold?

Sorry.. the oil was cold

zigzag678

Oil was lukewarm for me. :D

Thanks for the review certainly she is worth seeing. For me she asked  if I wanted to go on the massage table or in her bedroom. So i think there is a choice.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 08:00:38 pm by zigzag678 »

Offline Sunny

Did/Does she offer DFK? CIM?