Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Annie Dirty Slut  (Read 769 times)

Richard69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me tell you about my experience with this lady.

I was rambling around AW website and just got captured by Annie's profile. My first impression on this profile was, wow! Usually, those profiles on the market are poorly written so what you are going to enconter is a mystery. However, this was not the case. Annie's blog has a nice style and I'm sure you'll get excited as you go through all those lovely lines. The ways she writes about her orgasms and sex really got me.

After carefully reading, I went to her photos and videos. The last report somone gave about her in Derby is totaly wrong. All her photos and videos are so cool and erotic that when I finally met her, I didn't get disappointed. Actually, I got even moe impressed about her body and how beautiful she is.

I downloaded various of her videos and OMG! she really knows how to ride and suck a cock. She enjoys a lot! As you know, that's very difficult to find. Many ladies are so worried about the time that the forget the costumer!

When I met Annie, I was incredibli anxious. She has a fantastiv body and great personality. She is so beautiful and has fantastic tits. If you enjoy about gorgeous and big VERY big boobs, she MUST be your first option. I'm not saying this only because of the size, but also of the way she uses them.

I payed for one hour, and get more that I was expecting. She gave me a fantastic experience and even though I cum SO SO fast, she took care of me. She was lovely and tender. She was also very very passionate. The best girlfriend experiene I've ever had. She gave me lots of french kisses and a fantastic striptease that turned me on.

I absolutely recomend her for you. She knows her proffession so well that you will be delighted.

No rushings!! Only passion and lots of SEX!!!   :rose: :rose: :rose:

Best,
Tom

Offline Punter Ponting

Online Kev3773

Thanks op for rescuing this fair damsel  :sarcastic:

Robbiebucks

The whole profile is a mess...I tried to carefully read it and gave myself a headache! Think I’m more inclined to believe the previous neutral than this overly touty one!

Online Kev3773

James999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me tell you about my experience with this lady.

I was rambling around AW website and just got captured by Annie's profile. My first impression on this profile was, wow! Usually, those profiles on the market are poorly written so what you are going to enconter is a mystery. However, this was not the case. Annie's blog has a nice style and I'm sure you'll get excited as you go through all those lovely lines. The ways she writes about her orgasms and sex really got me.

After carefully reading, I went to her photos and videos. The last report somone gave about her in Derby is totaly wrong. All her photos and videos are so cool and erotic that when I finally met her, I didn't get disappointed. Actually, I got even moe impressed about her body and how beautiful she is.

I downloaded various of her videos and OMG! she really knows how to ride and suck a cock. She enjoys a lot! As you know, that's very difficult to find. Many ladies are so worried about the time that the forget the costumer!

When I met Annie, I was incredibli anxious. She has a fantastiv body and great personality. She is so beautiful and has fantastic tits. If you enjoy about gorgeous and big VERY big boobs, she MUST be your first option. I'm not saying this only because of the size, but also of the way she uses them.

I payed for one hour, and get more that I was expecting. She gave me a fantastic experience and even though I cum SO SO fast, she took care of me. She was lovely and tender. She was also very very passionate. The best girlfriend experiene I've ever had. She gave me lots of french kisses and a fantastic striptease that turned me on.

I absolutely recomend her for you. She knows her proffession so well that you will be delighted.

No rushings!! Only passion and lots of SEX!!!   :rose: :rose: :rose:

Best,
Tom

Her Profile is shit, loads of

WOW++++++++++++++++++ COME AND FUCK ME++++++++++++++

KISSESS +++++KISSES ++++KISSES+++

Type of shit, and not even in the UK accessing from the Netherlands, so guesw your Pimping / self promotion is to get some Gallery / Video credits  :thumbsdown:

Also, no offence and all that but she looks like she's been smashed in the face with a shovel and not gone to the dentist to get her teeth put back straight  :thumbsdown:

Her thighs look like giant kebabs  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:26:22 pm by James999 »

goldwing1

OP is called Richard69
Signs himself off as Tom
Lots of spelling mistakes and bad grammar
On tour in Manchester but accessing from the Netherlands