Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel - Butterfly Touch (agency) - Chancery Lane  (Read 1329 times)

cleggy

External Link/Members Only

I saw Chanel earlier today for a one hour massage at £120. Good comms via the agency and a good location (for me at least) five minutes north of Chancery Lane tube station.

I thought Chanel was gorgeous. Her profile photos are essentially accurate, although some of her tattoos might have been erased and I would say that there's been some very minor thinning of the waistline. She has five or six tattoos, but they are very well done and quite subtle.

My appointment was delayed ten minutes at the last minute, and when she let me in I think she'd just got out of the shower. Now that might not sound great, but she was standing there wrapped in a towel which was making a feeble effort to cover her bum and looking slightly tousled, and I found the whole effect extremely sexy.

Chanel is EE, as stated on her profile. She speaks pretty good English but was quiet rather than chatty during the massage. The massage was sensual rather than therapeutic but it was well delivered with lots of reaching under, B2B and a bit of light kissing. She indulged in a bit of moaning, which I doubt was down to my own performance and could have lived without, but it wasn't intrusive.

As usual I popped after about 45 minutes. Chanel tried gamely to get things going again, but sadly there was no chance of that in fifteen minutes, so we just lay there and chatted. Shower before and after, the before one in my time, the after one in hers. I was in and out in just over an hour and it didn't feel rushed at all. In fact I got moving rather than her because I had a train to catch.

Highly recommended. FS isn't my thing, but I bet it would be good.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:29:38 pm by cleggy »