Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange experience  (Read 1366 times)

Offline tomnash1971

I was traveling back to Wales from London and stopped at Heston services. As soon as I pulled up an old Romanian woman 50-60 came straight up to my car with young girl 20 ish couldn't work out exactly the language but for £50 I could have her for half hour ! Horny as she got in the car and we headed for quiet spot in by trucks. Omg stunning body within seconds mouth round my cock and finger up her arse ! Gotta say best punt in a while ! Is this a regular thing or one off ? Heading back that way soon !

Offline Liverpool

I was traveling back to Wales from London and stopped at Heston services. As soon as I pulled up an old Romanian woman 50-60 came straight up to my car with young girl 20 ish couldn't work out exactly the language but for £50 I could have her for half hour ! Horny as she got in the car and we headed for quiet spot in by trucks. Omg stunning body within seconds mouth round my cock and finger up her arse ! Gotta say best punt in a while ! Is this a regular thing or one off ? Heading back that way soon !

I'm going to say this is bollocks. Out of everyone at that Service station they approach you not knowing if you were a police officer or law enforcement. You couldn't work out the language so jump to the conclusion that they are Romanian. The car and lorry parks are well covered by CCTV. If she exists then you didn't see if the girl was up for doing it or was doing it against her will. This is fanciful bollocks of the highest degree.

Online james1989

The service station is a known spot, i have visited the area a few times to indulge in some exotic tobacco and i have been approached a couple of times. There is also a known swingers van parked up in the west station i believed, always shady looking men coming in and out of that van. The OP could be correct.

Offline tomnash1971

Well can only say it is true ! My estate car had tools in the back  and timber on the roof , I was wearing my work clothes so unless the old bill were deep undercover ..........    I am  of course only  guessing at Romanian as I don't speak the language or check her passport but the old lady was dressed as a Romanian gypsy ! Absolute truth it happened ! Also forgot to add this was about 12.30 lunchtime !

Offline Liverpool

Well can only say it is true ! My estate car had tools in the back  and timber on the roof , I was wearing my work clothes so unless the old bill were deep undercover ..........    I am  of course only  guessing at Romanian as I don't speak the language or check her passport but the old lady was dressed as a Romanian gypsy ! Absolute truth it happened ! Also forgot to add this was about 12.30 lunchtime !

Right then, write a review, unless of course you are still getting over Saskia who you said you would review last November....

Offline tomnash1971

What's the actual point in writing a review ??? For me to say how amazing it was so everybody can turn up and it was a one off ?? I'm only asking ( as I'm not from London btw !! ) If anybody else has had the same experience or if she is still there ??? Give me strength !!

Offline Neil197

Went ther last night to use the toilet on the way to Slough. Two very dodgy English women loitering round the car park, both approached me and asked for a pound, although no offer of sex, strangely