Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting After A Hernia Operation  (Read 963 times)

Offline Mark1

I had a hernia operation very recently and I am now starting to feel like having a punt again. I just want to ask any person who has had a hernia operation, how soon after did they start punting again?   

Online Waterhouse

I had a hernia operation very recently and I am now starting to feel like having a punt again. I just want to ask any person who has had a hernia operation, how soon after did they start punting again?
Best to seek professional advice i.e. ask your GP. You don't have to give him all the sordid details, simply ask when you can safely engage in active sex again.  Don't be shy, they've heard it all before.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:56:17 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline petermisc

It is now a long time since my operation, but weren't you given a fact sheet on how long to wait until doing strenuous physical activity, which is a good indicator.  You may find some positions, such as doggy in my case, are uncomfortable for a long time after, if the mesh implant irritates.

Offline MilleMiglia

Best to seek professional advice i.e. ask your GP. You don't have to give him all the sordid details, simply ask when you can safely engage in active sex again.  Don't be shy, they've heard it all before.

This.

Offline uncle jessie

Probably be a good idea just to stick to oral only sessions for the time being ? .

Online Punterperson1971

I had a hernia operation few years back,and within a week and a half I was balls deep with a regular and she was fine with the bandage over my scar.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:39:48 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Mickys1621

I was about 2 weeks after my op, no problems but I did take it easy just a vanilla punt

Offline mr.bluesky

I was about 2 weeks after my op, no problems but I did take it easy just a vanilla punt

Best leave it for about 6 weeks. I was told not to even drive for  6 weeks
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 02:27:37 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online CheeseBoard

Perhaps go for a massage with a HE.

Offline winkywanky

Probably depends on where your hernia was (inguinal, for example?) and also how bad it was, plus the method of repair!

I'm surprised you weren't given guidance upon discharge from hospital, they're normally pretty good with that these days.

But for all the above reasons (and as some others have said), ask advice from a professional.

Offline threechilliman

Best to seek professional advice i.e. ask your GP.

Yep. 'Now then Doc, when will I be able to punt again?' :D

Offline winkywanky

Yep. 'Now then Doc, when will I be able to punt again?' :D

Just say you can't wait to have energetic, loving sex with your wife again  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Just say you can't wait to have energetic, loving sex with your wife again  :hi:

There's no fun in that. Would love to see my Docs face - probably be able to swap notes!

Offline winkywanky

There's no fun in that. Would love to see my Docs face - probably be able to swap notes!

...what, on your wife!  :scare:  :D

Offline davidgood

When I had a hernia repair a few years ago I had 2 weeks off work afterwards which meant I couldn't get out and about to punt or party.

When I was back at work it was  probably another couple of weeks of abstinence before I went to a party and asked to girls to be gentle with me.

Although I can't be certain I think that it was a rather vigorous session with 2 young ladies at a party that caused the hernia or contributed to it. Funnily enough I was partying again  with one of them yesterday.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline unclepokey

My diary reminds me I had a keyhole hernia repair procedure on 16th April this year and had an intimate but gentle time with holly4fun a fortnight later. Only a further month later did I engage in some serious pelvic thrusting with another lady. No ill effects from either. I'd simply let your own body tell you what you can do.
Uncle Pokey

Offline boardyhell

i had a hernia done as well as a major op,after 6 weeks i was told could lift weights at the gym,i had a mesh fitted
it was a stomach hernia,groin i don't know

Offline Josler

Everyone is different, so best listen to your body.
If you can walk and bend pain free, then let the force be with you

TailSeeker

For a hernia op, you're going to be looking at at least 6 weeks before you can be doing anything strenuous. Best to err on the side of 8. Best to always err longer than a surgeon says, you don't want to make it worse. (Speaking from experience, I had to have surgery, got too active because work insisted on it, and had to have another surgery to correct a twisted scar). Best always to wait longer than have to deal with complications.

Offline m4rmite

I had my umbilical hernia op before I joined the punting world but I did have a gentle wank 3 days after.
 :scare: :scare:when I cum I thought I was being disemboweled.

I remember the leaflet/ advice being if it's pain free then you're ok, if it hurts then stop..

Just give it more than 3 days :dance:

Online Cupid Stuntz

Also had an umbilical Hernia and was punting the same week. So many friends told me I'd be in pain for weeks, can't do this and that. Absolute bollocks, ok there was no lifting 25kg bags of feed around for a couple of weeks but otherwise mind over mutter (sic). Go for it.

Offline rg41

For a hernia op, you're going to be looking at at least 6 weeks before you can be doing anything strenuous. Best to err on the side of 8. Best to always err longer than a surgeon says, you don't want to make it worse. (Speaking from experience, I had to have surgery, got too active because work insisted on it, and had to have another surgery to correct a twisted scar). Best always to wait longer than have to deal with complications.

I agree I waited over 8 weeks before I started having fun.

A friend only waited 2 weeks he had to have major op to correct the hernia.

Best to be safe than sorry.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I have had 7, never stopped me, when you feel ok just go do it!!!

Only thing I be careful of is, when I go for a BDSM punt I ask them to not pull my balls as that can hurt my op area.

but just read this External Link/Members Only or google the term and pick another site.

Cheers

Offline boardyhell

can't imagine a good dt bj will do too much damage ,lie back and think of poland,russia ,essex,scunthorpe

Offline dikmik

I wasn't punting back then, but had a inguinal hernia done nearly 2 years ago.  I had no pain at all before or after standard surgery, just the "healing ridge" swelling for 5 weeks.  Vanilla sex after 3 weeks, restarted running at 6 weeks.  If you have keyhole surgery the recovery time may be reduced.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I wasn't punting back then, but had a inguinal hernia done nearly 2 years ago.  I had no pain at all before or after standard surgery, just the "healing ridge" swelling for 5 weeks.  Vanilla sex after 3 weeks, restarted running at 6 weeks.  If you have keyhole surgery the recovery time may be reduced.

Interestingly ( well it was to me ) for one of my ops I found key hole to be worse, they blow up my tummy which kinda separated it, it felt like I and a huge scab under the skin covering my whole tummy:

I ask why, they said it cos they did key hole and they need to blow you up so they can see inside. I said but this is worse in terms of recovery than the others which where I was sliced open, she said key hole does not allways equal better recovery it just less cutting

Offline peter.witless

I had a hernia op at the age of 6.

I waited YEARS to have sex after that.  :lol:  :yahoo:

Online Punterperson1971

Interestingly ( well it was to me ) for one of my ops I found key hole to be worse, they blow up my tummy which kinda separated it, it felt like I and a huge scab under the skin covering my whole tummy:

I ask why, they said it cos they did key hole and they need to blow you up so they can see inside. I said but this is worse in terms of recovery than the others which where I was sliced open, she said key hole does not allways equal better recovery it just less cutting
I was told I’d be waiting ages for key hole surgery in the end I had my groin sliced open and then was told they couldn’t find a hernia,also collapsed twice in hospital when I tried to stand up.