Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz Truss - would you or wouldn't you?  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangers and Gash

She looked hot in that red dress today. Deffo from me.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bogof60

I think she has done it before.

Not SP but the rumor on the street is she got where she is on her back.

Dunno I think I would  :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Chorley

No! I wouldn't piss on the stupid bitch if she was on fire.  :thumbsdown:

Online jimmymac

Yes I would,i'd shove it right to the back of her throat.

Offline Vivago

Fucking sure I would  :cool:

Nice pins.

Unless she has actually gone on the game shouldn't this be on off-topic?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Yes, but I wouldn't pay for it

she has a weird face. A four-pinter if ever there was one

Offline Retep64

Yes a bit funny face but imagine the way she would screw it up as she orgasmed.

Offline winkywanky

I remember fondly her wonderful speech at the Tory Party Conference a couple of years ago, where she was absolutely disgusted that anyone in the UK might want to buy foreign cheese when they could be buying British cheese, why would they want anything else?!! External Link/Members Only

So in sincere recognition of this, I'd like to give her a taste of my Knob cheese, totally homegrown, no foreign muck whatsoever  :lol:

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Dammit I was just about to make the same joke!

Offline Taggart

On a scale of 10, id give her one...

Offline tidytuz

Absolutely.

Esther McVey, Sarah Champion, Rebecca Long-Bailey and Penny Mordaunt are others worth a mention.

Offline Winker121

Yes I certainly would but now someone has spoilt my train of thought by mentioning Esther McVey!

Offline Vivago

Yes a bit funny face but imagine the way she would screw it up as she orgasmed.

What? A bit like this.

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Kriss

Absolutely.

Esther McVey, Sarah Champion, Rebecca Long-Bailey and Penny Mordaunt are others worth a mention.

The only way I'd do Esther McVey would be in her gob while she's getting DPd by a couple of well-hung rugby players.

Offline threechilliman

The only way I'd do Esther McVey would be in her gob while she's getting DPd by a couple of well-hung rugby players.

I wouldn't necessarily need the assistance of the rugby players, but now you mention it, yeah, why not? :D

Offline sparkus

Not sure that's a recent pic.

Though when I saw her in that dress the other day I did think "Where did she suddenly get those from?"

I seem to remember she made the headlines years ago for her activities with married MPs.  That said, male MPs must get loads of willing gash so why should it be different for female MPs.

Penny Mordaunt or whatever her name is, that's a fine pair of MILF chebs.

Offline auldgreytoun

I am ashamed to admit, due to her being a Tory cunt that I would, the little ankle boots, and black nylons with the red dress, was a nice view. Think the nylons where probably muff stranglers though I was trying to spot suspenders or hold ups but looked unlikely.

Offline tantric talents

I think I might too. Anything to plug the gob shite she spouts.
Decent looking tits too in that budget red dress shot.

Offline django0700

Would love to face fuck her... something about that gaping mouth sort of turns me on :cool:

Offline foreverchanges

She is supposed to be on Question Time tomorrow night so we'll all have a chance to see how..erm..hot  she really is. :scare:

The woman is an utter fuckwit.

Offline WARSZAWA16

She doesn't come across as that bright but she's definitely got a bit of a slutty look about her. So, I would! Doggy style on one of those green leather benches in the House of Commons would be nice. Might not be the first time she's been done there though I feel.

Offline winkywanky

"In December I'll be in Beijing, opening up new pork markets..." :lol:

In her case, I'd say she'd be a sour pork, not so much sweet  :rolleyes:

Although a couple of days ago she was on the telly with a tight little red dress on...she has a banging little figure, shame about the shit that comes out of her mouth.

Offline Northerndave666

Well the Tories have been fucking us over for years, so it would be nice to return the compliment !

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well the Tories have been fucking us over for years, so it would be nice to return the compliment !

Gordon Brown fucked the pensioners by stealing billions from the pension pot.  :hi:

Offline Kriss

Gordon Brown fucked the pensioners by stealing billions from the pension pot.  :hi:

Really? would you fuck him?  :crazy:

Offline Guesswork

Nah.

Pretti Patel, now that would get it.

Offline Jamandcream

Deffinately yes would love to splash aload over her chin

Offline sparkus

Nah.

Interesting bod too, quite shapely.

If Truss is as dirty and up for it as claimed then surely she can use the resources of the state to suss out who we are and arrange for a gang bang? Come on Liz (or cum on Liz, even), you must surely be up for a bit of the other with some punters who know their way around a bird.

Offline Kriss

Interesting bod too, quite shapely.

If Truss is as dirty and up for it as claimed then surely she can use the resources of the state to suss out who we are and arrange for a gang bang? Come on Liz (or cum on Liz, even), you must surely be up for a bit of the other with some punters who know their way around a bird.

Now ya talkin  :cool:

Offline Aj280

After watching a few vids, I kinda like her, there is a certain charm about her. Get the feeling she is a fun person to be around and probably very open minded in bed.

Offline Boxerhull

Offline Kriss

Offline Markus

Nah.

Ah Priti Patel, fucking hate the way she clenches her teeth to make herself sound posh. She has a arse the size of a minibus too. Much more attractive then Liz Truss however.  Apparently if you stand close to Liz Truss's ears, you can hear the ocean  :D

Jay-Jay

Apparently if you stand close to Liz Truss's ears, you can hear the ocean  :D
Apparently smell it too!  :vomit:

Jay

Offline Kriss

And then of course there's:

The crem de la crem  :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:56:49 pm by Kriss »

Offline winknudge

Liz truss +1 fantastic arse

Amber Rudd looks like shes making a comeback, anyone?
Banned reason: No contributions in 8+ years.

Offline The Owl

Offline pointone

Deffo would love to give Liz a load in Number 10 DS

Offline mr.bluesky

Well her government has well and truly screwed the country so you might as well give her some payback.  :unknown:

Offline fastcar669

well know that she had an affair a few years ago, the "Turnip Taliban" in her Norfolk constituency wanted rid of her because of it. Also, word has it that the new chancellor has been slipping her a few economic measures as well

Offline DastardlyDick

Trouble is Truss would take so long to decide a position your hour would be gone before any action took place, Lib Dem to Conservative Remainer to Brexiteer....

Offline spiralnotebook

She’s class incarnate when compared to the foul mouthed pea brained Angela Raynor.

Offline Starsss99

Raynor would get it too, but yes there is something slutty about truss which I like

Offline sparkus

well know that she had an affair a few years ago, the "Turnip Taliban" in her Norfolk constituency wanted rid of her because of it. Also, word has it that the new chancellor has been slipping her a few economic measures as well

Beyond the quite dull affair she had, there's plenty on the interwebs about her 'lack of lube' fondness for anal adventures with assorted male colleagues and even staff.

External Link/Members Only

She's positively rank but there's a heck of a pair nestling under those blue dresses...