Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonds of Newcastle  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Andy_707

I don't understand what the problem was as reviews about girls from Bonds suggest comms are fine.  Sorry if it's a bit like war and peace.

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday at about 2:30, I enquired about the availability of a girl today at 1pm. 1 hour later, no reply so I thought maybe as it's my 1st booking with Bonds they would prefer a call, so I rang.

No answer on phone but got a text saying "I can't speak discretely ATM but I am in the office today x".  Fair enough, but no mention of the text I sent earlier.

So, I send a new text with an enquiry about ***'s availability.  I also sent a message on UKE.  Got a reply to both about 15 mins later confirming appt and apologising as was in a meeting.  Also, a reasonable request to confirm by 10am today.

I duly sent a text today at 9am - got a reply "great stuff xxx" at 10am.  As I haven't booked with Bonds or the girl before I expected a postcode or some indication of where to park.  I sent a reply asking for such a minute later thinking "they must get this as I've just had a text".  No reply.

25 mins later, I thought "may be it's a problem with iMessage " so I sent an SMS instead - got a reply!  :dance:  " Will send in a mo xx".

15 mins after this no details - I've had enough and cancel, explaining that I didn't want to park up then wait half an hour for a reply.  This was read 15 mins later. 

Just received a phone call from them which I've ignored as, quite frankly, I've had enough.  :dash:

There may be a good explanation for this and, as Bonds are on UKP, they are free to give their side.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can understand your frustration but you can only review individual service providers, reviews of whole agencies aren't allowed. It should've been posted as a warning in general NE discussion.    :hi:

Offline Andy_707

I can understand your frustration but you can only review individual service providers, reviews of whole agencies aren't allowed. It should've been posted as a warning in general NE discussion.    :hi:

Ok, thanks.  I wasn't aware of this.  I've copied it across, but don't know how to delete it here.  Any advice anyone?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:48:41 am by Andy_707 »

Offline Andy_707

Ok, thanks.  I wasn't aware of this.  I've copied it across, but don't know how to delete it here.  Any advice anyone?

I think it's been deleted in Reviews and moved here by Admin.  If so, thanks.

Offline Shearer1955

Be interesting to get the Agency's take on things as communications seem to be mediocre at best  :hi:

AmyBbw

The OP called, texted and messaged on UKE yesterday about an advanced booking for today.  At the time he called yesterday I was in a meeting and the diverted line was busy so his call came through to me directly, so I text the OP straight away.

He text confirmation at 9am this morning to which he got a short reply as we were taking voice calls on the handset at the time.  Both lines have been busy with voice calls this morning which makes answering texts immediately a little tricky.  The appointment wasn't until 1pm so it wasn't a case that the client would have been sat outside waiting for a number. The OP could have called and got the address verbally if it had been a case that he wasn't going to have access to his punting phone before he set out.

I am sorry that we could not reply to the text within the 20 minutes you allocated to be enough time to wait for a response before cancelling a confirmed prebooked arrangement, we are not a call center and don't have multiple handsets available to reply to texts immediately unfortunately.  Apologies to the clients who had been trying to book the lady for 1pm and couldn't because she was prebooked.

If anyone in the future does need to contact the office and doesn't get a timely response to texts, please call as we have a few voice lines but only one incoming text line.