Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah - Suburbiton  (Read 1835 times)

Offline LondonJay1

hi guys,

New guy here, but I have my first ever session booked with Sarah - External Link/Members Only - this weekend.

Was just wondering what to expect - she has come across absolutely great in initial comms and she is a massive fantasy of mine.

Would be great to have a little of an idea what to expect before I embark - have read the little information that is about on her already here, but if anyone could add anything would be amazing.

thanks guys

Offline Sheer Tights

She' on my HL so please post a review of your encounter

Offline Ak18

I had the pleasure of meeting her about a year ago in surbiton. She is a proper milf. Did a teacher student role play with her. Big tits and very talkative. Will put you at ease after a few minutes. Her services are all amazing OWO DFK etc. She even swallowed. One of my best punts so far. Enjoy!  :D

endomorph

Her flat is not the tidiest I have seen, Apart from that she is a corker. All enjoys on offer with no extras to pay for, and she does enjoy anal.

Mark Andrews

She looks a stunner - I wish you good luck with hiring her!

Online Illya Kurakin

A real MILF. Older than you might think from the pics and a little heavier. Very filthy in a good way. Tries hard to please. Does what is says on the tin.