Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BelleSophie88 - a warning  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Oldblighter

I saw the real bellesophie88 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) many times over the last couple of years until, sadly, she retired at the beginning of December. She then passed her profile on to another girl, who has left it intact, with the same pictures, likes, interview details etc. I have no idea what Sophie No 2 looks like or what services she provides, which is exactly the problem: pretty shabby behaviour.

So until she has changed her profile, be warned, as if you meet her you will have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Thought people ought to know.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline Oldblighter

I saw the real bellesophie88 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) many times over the last couple of years until, sadly, she retired at the beginning of December. She then passed her profile on to another girl, who has left it intact, with the same pictures, likes, interview details etc. I have no idea what Sophie No 2 looks like or what services she provides, which is exactly the problem: pretty shabby behaviour.

So until she has changed her profile, be warned, as if you meet her you will have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Thought people ought to know.

Well, praise to AW as her profile has now been taken down.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: