Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Want to pop my punting cherry in/around Chiswick  (Read 1594 times)

Offline 888

Ok gentlemen, I was meant to have my first ever punt today, but it didn't happen at the very last second. So I'm eager to get things back on track ASAP.

This week I have a brief meeting quite near to Turnham Green station. Would love to hear from those in the know of any quality working girls close by as I'll be tight for time and want to make the most of the window (so an hour booking).
I'm not really fussed about ethnicity, but she would need to be less than 30 (or at least look it), size 6/8 and with a great ass, facially 8/10 minimum, and pretty dirty (haha!) but happy to help me along (first punt so I'll probably be bricking it! lol). Price up to £150 an hour, but less would obviously be nice.

Look forward to your suggestions...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:31:47 pm by 888 »

Offline fantasticmrfox

Hi 888

Didn't you put a post out about jennie / leggy busty beauty of passionate encounters. That's in West London, why not have a try there.

Offline 888

Yeah literally just checked their website, and she's due to be working in Chiswick one day this week... the day of my meeting.... 😳

Offline Berba

Hey 888 , if you see jennie at Chiswick can you please find out how much these extras are (owo / cim and anal ). Would like  to find out price comparison wise , if it's better than Wandsworth.

I plan on seeing her within a month, so I will try and remember the price for extras in Wandsworth this time around (as I will see her in Wandsworth).

Please let us know how you get on with Jennie if you see her.

Offline 888

No problem - will make the call tomorrow to make hopefully arrange a booking for Tuesday
(this might sound stupid, but should I book a straight hour with her through her agency and then sort out extras with her in person, or sort out all the details on the phone tomorrow with her agency??)

Offline Berba

Book the time you want to see her at , tell the agency how long you want, judging on your budget and from looking at the websites prices its £70 for 30mins and double that for the hr.

So you have 2 options

1) if you want extras, you can only do 30mins ( please try and find out what owo/cim and anal is price wise there and I will try and do the same for the Wandsworth place)

2) if you don't want extras do the hr for £140

Offline Berba

Oh sorry didn't answer your question , on the phone tell the agency the time you want your booking for and the duration , 30 or 60 mins , then when you're with Jennie , ask her about extras and the rates for them , that's how you do it.

One more thing , don't let anyone on here know the time you're booking up for, don't announce it on this forum or any other place , it's your privacy you're protecting at the end of the day, just a heads up.

Online Jonestown

Passionate Encounters isn't an agency, it's a brothel.

Offline 888

Oh sorry didn't answer your question , on the phone tell the agency the time you want your booking for and the duration , 30 or 60 mins , then when you're with Jennie , ask her about extras and the rates for them , that's how you do it.

One more thing , don't let anyone on here know the time you're booking up for, don't announce it on this forum or any other place , it's your privacy you're protecting at the end of the day, just a heads up.

Thanks for the advice - noted

Offline 888

Oh, I didn't know that. Any idea how discreet their Chiswick place is? And how many girls are usually working each day? Don't really fancy walking in to a well known brothel in broad daylight...

Offline Berba

Sorry 888, I have never been there ,  I assumed it was an agency , I'm thinking of seeing her there if the prices are better for extras , can anyone else describe the place / entrance is it bait ? , thank you

Online Jonestown

It's a house on a quiet street, close to the turning off a sort of main road, it may even be the last house, I can't remember. However it's pretty discrete, nothing to worry about, just walk up and ring the bell and they'll let you in.

They used to occasionally have two girls working, but generally it's only one, their work schedule on the website is your best guide
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:17:56 pm by Jonestown »

Offline 888

Thanks for the info. Typically would it be the girl herself opening the door to let me in, or a maid/manager?! Sorry for the questions - just don't really want any surprises!

Online Jonestown

It would be the maid. From memory the staff, maid &telephone lady sit in the lounge, with the action going on in the bedroom at the back. It's all very civilised and comfy, the bedroom was excellent, don't recall using the shower so I can't comment. It's a well run place that has been there for a good few years.

Offline fantasticmrfox

Sounds like Ms Jennie is in for a cracking week  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:52:03 pm by fantasticmrfox »

Offline Gynaemyte

Strictly, it's a Parlour (like HoD) because it isn't an Agency and isn't a brothel because there aren't 'multiple' girls.
Yes, sometimes, they have two and I believe the Law is strict on this detail. Smiths should be able to clarify.
I had one good experience there, years ago. There was only one girl there that day, so not a brothel!
I seem to remember that the entrance wasn't Totally discreet but not bad enough to worry about, sort of a residential area.
Yes, the Receptionist welcomes you, it's all very civilised and you can (optional) buy a drink for yourself and the girl if you feel like it, at sensible prices.

Monsieur69

I'ye been to PE. More than 50 times. I prefer to pay a bit more than I would for an Adultwork Independent lady and be sure that you appointment would take place at the time booked and with the lady whose photos. I have seen on the website. PE have a maid to answer the phone and make the bookings. A drink is offered and is complementary 140 per hour other timings pro rata anal +50 ithink so not the cheapest. But you get what you pay for CIM + 30.