Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky kati? - Melksham  (Read 637 times)

Saucyjohn69

I have been trying to get in contact with kati but to no avail.
Has anyone on here seen her and us it worth me persuing this girl?
Hard to control the needs of my man downstairs-always on the rise.
Sorry but cant get hold of the so called pimp??
External Link/Members Only am limited to chippenham, Melksham and Trowbridge . Any advice appreciated

Offline planetrock1479

You must be really desperate. Loads of other girl available but you keep going on  after this one and the other girl you reviewed.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Very dubious post SaucyJohn69. I found your review of SaucySuzie69 questionable (can't think why.)

What do you mean "I can't get hold of this so called pimp"?
I assume you're referring to the Twitter account you posted to tout SaucySuzie69 with. As you've seen SaucySuzie69 you know her and Kinky Kati work together therefore  just ask her to put you two in touch. Simple.

This is almost painful.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

This is almost painful.

Indeed.

Sometimes posters like SaucyJohn69 are amusing, sometimes just plain annoying.

Having chosen the wonderfully original name of SaucyJohn69 to "Review" SaucySuzie69, he/she dug a hole for himself/herself and just keeps digging himself/herself deeper and deeper.

:unknown: Perhaps time to stop feeding the troll/pimp/SP.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Perhaps time to stop feeding the troll/pimp/SP.
[/quote]

I think you maybe correct but I have to admit (I hate saying this) that I quite enjoy troll baiting. If it was an Olympic sport...

Offline pantherblue

Feet are up, Popcorn out, Lager is chilled, ah love a good story i do hope it has a happy ending where he meets his dream girl and they fall head over heels in lust with loads of little reviews to follow,,,,,,,,,
Banned reason: Undesirable

Offline Stiltskin

Having chosen the wonderfully original name of SaucyJohn69 to "Review" SaucySuzie69, he/she dug a hole for himself/herself and just keeps digging himself/herself deeper and deeper.

:unknown: Perhaps time to stop feeding the troll/pimp/SP.

He/She is making no effort to cover their tracks, the name is intentional. They're just trying to wind people up :rolleyes:. I'm surprised the account has lasted this long.

Offline planetrock1479

He/She is making no effort to cover their tracks, the name is intentional. They're just trying to wind people up :rolleyes:. I'm surprised the account has lasted this long.

I was getting this impression tbh but was waiting for some serious banter towards this person but hasn't really started yet. I don't want to be the first to cuss.

Offline pantherblue

and both the girls "he" is enquiring about work together, its getting better lol
Banned reason: Undesirable

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

and both the girls "he" is enquiring about work together, its getting better lol

Even funnier when on August 17th SaucySuzie69, sorry SaucyJohn69 asked after posting his review for ahem Suzie 3 days earlier.

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 10:03:24 pm »

Been trying to get a meet with either of the girls but no answer.  Is this common?

Offline Aces21