Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught by the wife  (Read 9785 times)

bigmanbigman

Whats app and Facebook are now linked i understand ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry but....Im calling

Hidden Image/Members Only
Smelt it on first sentence

I agree he's a attention seeker, more fool the people falling for it and offering him advise he's already tripped himself up on his tales. If admin does ban him maybe delusional twat would be a good banning reason :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Whats app and Facebook are now linked i understand ?

You can turn that function off, always safer to do so!

Neal69

Offline PleadInsanity

Well that ended well.

N
Lol,
I was hoping for the perfect happy ending. I.E. she fucked off to nose elsewhere and i carried on punting! :D

Offline hungrypunt

Teehee, very amusing and original but we're four pages in and I think the majority are in favour of it being a genuine post.

I dont care about the majority, I care about me and what I know. I didnt read all 4 pages like you did to form my opinion based on other peoples thoughts, thats what sheep do.
I also dont care about people jumping out of closets for other people and getting up there arse, thats also what sheep do. Maybe you should change your name to sheepZ, Ill have my opinion you have yours. Adios.

EDIT...oh i see banning reason Troll, well done !  maybe youll be next, please kindly check my avater
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:47:41 am by hungrypunt »

Offline HighlyMotivated

I dont care about the majority, I care about me and what I know. I didnt read all 4 pages like you did to form my opinion based on other peoples thoughts, thats what sheep do.
I also dont care about people jumping out of closets for other people and getting up there arse, thats also what sheep do. Maybe you should change your name to sheepZ, Ill have my opinion you have yours. Adios.

EDIT...oh i see banning reason Troll, well done !  maybe youll be next, please kindly check my avater

Why are you so wound up at the fact he thought it was a genuine post  :sarcastic:

Offline hungrypunt

Why are you so wound up at the fact he thought it was a genuine post  :sarcastic:

The way he came across, Never liked sheep or gang mentality,  never will, I see your of a similar vein ! Whats it got to do with you ? zero ....or maybe its just my time of the month, who knows. I know one thing I was talking to the OP, who is now banned so as far as Im concerned this thread is over.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:14:45 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline HighlyMotivated

The way he came across, Never liked sheep or gang mentality,  never will, I see your of a similar vein ! Whats it got to do with you ? zero ....or maybe its just my time of the month, who knows. I know one thing I was talking to the OP, who is now banned so as far as Im concerned this thread is over.

I'm of a similar vein? How so?

Not sure you hate sheep mentality so much as you love calling people sheep  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

I agree he's a attention seeker, more fool the people falling for it and offering him advise he's already tripped himself up on his tales. If admin does ban him maybe delusional twat would be a good banning reason :hi:

Whether he was genuine or not, the scenario could well happen to any punter, so the advice may be useful and the lesson learnt as a useful reminder to anybody else to be careful.