Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock Ring  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

What a knob!! :scare: 

Apparently there was no suffering or any enduring damage! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cum_again

These keep you hard longer then?

What are the ones people put round their balls for then?

Asking for a friend ;)

Offline george r

the picture of the guy with the hack saw is eye watering !!

StiffSteve88

I've never used a metal cock ring for fear of it getting stuck, though many people use them around their cock & balls. I prefer cock straps, or ones with a magnetic release.

I find that some of the leather ones available commercially, to be too tight to wear for any length of time. I go for the fully adjustable ones, or even homemade.

I'm past middle age now, so don't stand up at the angle I used to, however a cock strap is a great help & certainly brings back those 'Youthful days'.

I would certainly recommend trying one for that turbo charged feeling. Go for the type that goes around the cock & balls, just nicely snug will do at first.

Offline buccdriver

Methinks April 1st has come early (or late)........!? The supposed sawn/bolt-cut faces of the ring show a remarkably machined smooth finish

Offline Plato

Thank you for your detailed advice StiffSteve.  Long may you live up to your moniker...

Offline george r

I once saw a working girl and she put her finger through a condom and use the thick rolled up end as a cock ring round my cock and balls  :D seemed to work ok and no trouble getting it off ..

Offline stevedave

Holy crap  :scare:

I'm not sure what's more worrying, the pain the bloke went through, or the fact that the A&E department just happened to have a saw and bolt cutters on hand!

StiffSteve88

On a military forum, someone recalled a case where a man had a ballrace stuck around his cock & balls, very hard steel & hacksaws & bolt cutters would not touch it.

They had to use special grinding wheels & keep a cold flow of water going to prevent the steel getting too hot.

Be careful out there.

Offline Romney

Yea, cockrings no doubt can cause serious harm if they are not used correctly, and using a metal one is insane. I had a a wg use one on me once but it was leather and easily removable as it had an adjustable clasp, kind of like a belt, so could not get stuck in place.

Problem is, every potential ED solution has risks.  Medications carry their own very real risks, so there is no completely safe and effective answer...

Offline Home Alone

I'm past middle age now, so don't stand up at the angle I used to, however a cock strap is a great help & certainly brings back those 'Youthful days'.

I'm also no longer as young as I'd like to be and have found that a simple cock ring, bought from Boots, has helped me keep hard for longer.