Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~  (Read 18581 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Dee in a hotel near heathrow this afternoon, called her when I was in the car park, she gave me the room number and up I went, the room was air conditioned, with a nice size bed, she had wine Chocolates and soft drinks on offer, the meet was for 2 hours and cost £200, she was dressed in a black Basque with a black thong and black silk stockings.
Iv'e seen a few girls in my time, but fuck me, she is gorgeous, she looks like Kim Kardashian, Long black hair, smooth tanned skin, lovely boobs and a gorgeous bum, she is the whole package.
Anyway, I had a shower and we got down to business, Dee started DFK me and I mean deep, I asked her to get naked and get on the bed, I went down on her and she was so smooth, she told me she had just shaved her pussy, I must have been their for a good 15 minutes when she told me it was her turn to go down on me, she held my bell end gently between het teeth whilst she flicked it with her tounge, she then deep throated me, this went on for a while aswell as licking and sucking my balls, she then started rimming me, I told Dee I needed to fuck her, on with the rubber, we started off with missionary whilst we DFK, we then moved onto doggie and she started thrusting herself onto me, I told her I wanted to come in her mouth, off with the rubber she put the tip of her finger up my bum and sucked until I exploded, but she didn't swallow, which was fair enough as she states it on her profile.
We then had a little chat and a drink for about 10 minutes, then it was back to business, but this time her riding me cow girl whilst edging me on to fuck her hard, then more doggie at the side of the bed, she then laid on her back with her legs in the air whilst we continued shagging, we finished off with a 69 and that was me fucked.

Festisio

Very nice body.  What nationality is she?

Offline MancSean

Was my second aw punt and was class very dirty but good at her job. Saw her a few times in Hendon but then never went back not sure why

Offline herbie007

She is half Portugese, forgot what the other half was, and yes, a very nice body :thumbsup:

Goofy85

I was thinking of seeing her. This may have swung it.The Kim Kardashian comparison helps. Always good (when possible) if a punter can say what the WG looks like in cases where face photos are not shown.  :thumbsup:

Offline loner

wow she sounds like a total winner!! but what is her face like, really risky with no face photo, when you say kim kardashian, do u mean the face too?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:58:28 pm by loner »

Offline herbie007

wow she sounds like a total winner!! but what is her face like, really risky with no face photo, when you say kim kardashian, do u mean the face too?

I don't think you will be disappointed she is very pretty and has a crackin body

Ted Bear

Good stuff sounds like a PLATINUM service probably acquired from her PLATINUM friend ;)

panel999

She is pretty and is doing duo's with Platinum Cindy on Monday - Seen both girls as sols's and also as duo's twice - great girls both as solo's and 3somes - very dirty and pure sex all the time - she licks and DFK as well as loads of different positions. A girl that just loves sex, She keeps you interested for the whole 2 hours. Her great features apart from her 36 DD, arse and eyes is her mouth - She has such a great dick sucking mouth that when she has your dick in there she looks at you with those eyes and you cannot help but come all over - Only the strong guys can handle both Dee and Cindy together, Been there twice and could not do more than 2 rounds in the hour. Both girls too good as a pair as they just tire you out....

Ted Bear

Only the strong guys can handle both Dee and Cindy together, Been there twice and could not do more than 2 rounds in the hour. Both girls too good as a pair as they just tire you out....

I am certain I can RISE to that challenge ~ only time will tell ;)

Goofy85

Girls I've seen have had such poor stamina, I'd welcome that challenge.

Offline herbie007

Good stuff sounds like a PLATINUM service probably acquired from her PLATINUM friend ;)

Dee did tell me she is good freinds with Cindy, I suppose thats the main reason why the service was so similar. I have spoken to the pair of them about an over night duo and their both up for it, can't wait.

Offline hendrix

Good to hear Dee still delivers.. Saw her in a duo with Nikita Devine a while ago and she was great.

Offline herbie007

Hendrix,
Have you got a link for Nikkita Devine

Offline hendrix

Hendrix,
Have you got a link for Nikkita Devine

Looks wise, maybe not everyones taste, but a lovely girl and really dirty fuck!

Offline herbie007

Looks wise, maybe not everyones taste, but a lovely girl and really dirty fuck!

Thanks Hendrix, she's got a lovely face but a bit bigger than what I usally go for.  :drinks:

Goofy85

I nearly booked Dee today. In fact I called her 4 times and could not get through once, her phone line was so busy. Intrigued by how busy she was, I then purchased her private gallery. She doesn't show her face, except in one photo where she is looking into a mirror and her face is slightly blurred. However click on 'full size' and you can see her face clearly (6th page of her private gallery).

Unfortunately I don't find her attractive. I was originally spurred on to book her after a couple of punters said she looked like Kim Kardashian - not even close in my opinion. Of course I'm just going by one photo in her private gallery. I'd love to take a chance and see her, but I'm just not wealthy enough to risk a possible bad punt.

Edit to say: The full size picture is no longer working for me on that particular pic...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:36:52 pm by Goofy85 »

Goofy85

Oh, it was our reviewer here who said she looks like Kim :) Really?

Should I just take a chance and see her, as I'd quite like a Kim Kardashian lookalike.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:55:10 pm by Goofy85 »

panel999

I was with her today for a couple of hours for some dirty and slutty fun - review later but a great 2 hours - great tits and arse and face wise too me she is very pretty a solid 8/10 but as you say not everyone will match same score - read her fb and reviews there are a lot of punters who love her and keep going back for more!!! and its all different punters a lot this year.

I see here every couple of months as she does deliver and for 2 hours at £200 to me VG value. She kisses, 69, fingers, showers together, DTBJ, lts of licking and does everything on her likes list with passion. She is up there in my top 5/6 girls this year.

You does make you feel very relaxed and is great company. Top girl in my book...

Full review to follow

Goofy85

Panel - Since I couldn't get through to Dee, I tried the following:

Blondiesxxx: Did not answer the phone
^Emily^ (winner of your poll): Didn't have space for my time slots
Asian Chinita: Bingo. My second visit, and just as good.

Festisio

Unfortunately I don't find her attractive. I was originally spurred on to book her after a couple of punters said she looked like Kim Kardashian - not even close in my opinion. Of course I'm just going by one photo in her private gallery. I'd love to take a chance and see her, but I'm just not wealthy enough to risk a possible bad punt.

Edit to say: The full size picture is no longer working for me on that particular pic...

this one - [Image removed by admin due to complaint]

the photo is blurry and crap but I'm not liking that face much either.  I expect she is the wrong side of 30 as well.  Yet another occasion where £2 saves me over £100

Goofy85

the photo is blurry and crap but I'm not liking that face much either.  I expect she is the wrong side of 30 as well.  Yet another occasion where £2 saves me over £100

Yes! That one. This is why I don't go for girls that don't show their face. Seems like £2 well spent.

Offline herbie007

I saw Dee today for a couple of hours, I asked her what her nationality was, she told me she is Portuguese.
I also had a good look at her, and I still reckon she looks like Kim Kardashian

Goofy85

I saw Dee today for a couple of hours, I asked her what her nationality was, she told me she is Portuguese.

This is her, right?

[Image removed by admin due to complaint]

I know there's a bit of blur, but how representative is this photo? I feel so judgemental for asking, but when you spend that much, y'know.

Offline herbie007

This is her, right?

[Image removed by admin due to complaint]

I know there's a bit of blur, but how representative is this photo? I feel so judgemental for asking, but when you spend that much, y'know.

That is her, but I never would have recognised her in that photo,
she looks different in the flesh

glass eyes

All I can say, She puts alot of working ladies to shame ,
110.00 1hr  whats there to loose   :P

panel999

+1 - great DFK, CIm and all the usual with passion - also great duo 3some with Cindy and at present with English Lucy. amazing session and did a review on both AW and UKP

Offline Springheeledjack

Do they share a profile? I was hoping for a duo with Dee and Cindy, my first ever 3some who is the best to contact so I could arrange this?

panel999

Dee is doing duo's with English Lucy - see my review on the 3some ok UKP done last week - Cindy is away until September so you will have to wait 3-4 weeks for Dee and Cindy. Best to do Dee and Lucy as equally very good and not have to wait until sept

Offline Ladypleaser

Kim kardashian look a what?!!!! No wonder she had her face hidden. Sorry @herbie007 the comparison is way off here. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind seeing her, albeit when I'm after a dirty fuck.

Offline herbie007

Glad is's not just me, seems like Glass eye also thinks Dee looks she looks like Kim Kadashian.

I saw her yesterday
Fucking hot  gorgeous women, very natural
And yes, her pictures do her no justice, she does  Resemble Kim Kadashian totally .
Long dark hair, really nice face and great attitude aswell.
she said she was genuine 30, but OMG she puts younger women to shame,
I seen her friend X Platinum X CINDY X on many occasions, to be honest in looks i find Dee much prettier, and for age looking,  both  look same age  (Cindy is 21)
I paided £110 for the hour as shes doing special offers.
Dee was a total champion, NO FAULTS

panel999

Nice that you had a good time - i also rate Dee as 1 of my top girls. May do another 30 mins duo with her and Lucy maybe next week

nwboy

Hi every one! I am new to the forum. Thanks to this website I had a great time with Dee yesterday at a hotel in NW London. I booked her two days in advance and meet her at on Friday. The clean and modern hotel is discrete and no problem with the reception. I parked 5 mins away in order to avoid paying for street parking. Dee has great personality is a very friendly lady and she looks nothing like the photo posted here. I know some of you have doubts about her looks but don't worry, she is stunning and so beautiful just like a model! Lets put it this way, if I had a girlfriend with Dee's looks, my mates would be well jealous! She offered me drinks and shower etc and she was wearing very sexy underwear/stockings in which I had requested. I spend a hour there and I asked if I could have a shower tens mins before the times up but she said don't worry about that as she is not a clock watcher. Overall, 10 out of 10.
Please treat this lady with respect and enjoy! If you like a lady who is going to be your friend as well as a lover, Dee is your girl!
Thank you for reading this review.

Offline herbie007

Hi every one! I am new to the forum. Thanks to this website I had a great time with Dee yesterday at a hotel in NW London. I booked her two days in advance and meet her at on Friday. The clean and modern hotel is discrete and no problem with the reception. I parked 5 mins away in order to avoid paying for street parking. Dee has great personality is a very friendly lady and she looks nothing like the photo posted here. I know some of you have doubts about her looks but don't worry, she is stunning and so beautiful just like a model! Lets put it this way, if I had a girlfriend with Dee's looks, my mates would be well jealous! She offered me drinks and shower etc and she was wearing very sexy underwear/stockings in which I had requested. I spend a hour there and I asked if I could have a shower tens mins before the times up but she said don't worry about that as she is not a clock watcher. Overall, 10 out of 10.
Please treat this lady with respect and enjoy! If you like a lady who is going to be your friend as well as a lover, Dee is your girl!
Thank you for reading this review

+1

stephenteh

Could you repost the picture? The link doesn't seem to work anymore.

panel999

As previously stated I can also confirm the services from Sexy Dee

Offline NightKid

Still working fine for me. Are you behind some kind of firewall?

tom english 1958

Thank you for reading this review.

+2 Dee is super sexy

Offline Jimmyredcab

It works for me but don't bother, the photo is total crap, worse than useless.   :thumbsdown:

Offline herbie007

Just got back from a 2 hour meeting with Dee, what a girl she just keeps getting better and better, we got up to pretty much the same as my previous reports, but today we included DT gagging, well I’ve had girls deep throat me before but never like this, what an experience.

Sorry about the short report, but I just needed to tell somebody and find out if anyone knows of other genuine Gaggers.

Offline Tailpipe

Just got back from a 2 hour meeting with Dee, what a girl she just keeps getting better and better, we got up to pretty much the same as my previous reports, but today we included DT gagging, well I’ve had girls deep throat me before but never like this, what an experience.

Sorry about the short report, but I just needed to tell somebody and find out if anyone knows of other genuine Gaggers.

Very nice to , top man  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

She now has three photos in her private gallery......she looks FKN gorgeous to me! ......which is good cos I am seeing her for 90mins in Heathrow tomorrow....;-)  :wacko:

Really looking forward to it, as we had a few txt exchanges today - perfect comms, so refreshing - setting up the meeting. I suggested a scenario, and she came back with an absolutely horny-as-fuck response that immediately had Little Rick standing up and dribbling......ummmm
Can't wait!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Herbie.
I agree with the Kim K reference.
I know it is each to their own, but I fail to see how anyone could describe her as anything but STUNNING looking? a real head turner.

Also, I may have mentioned this on here somewhere already, but on the day I saw her (Tues 3rd Sept) she posted 3 face pics on her Private Gallery........when I saw those I really couldn't wait to meet her in the lift !!   :P ....ha ha

Offline NightKid

Also, I may have mentioned this on here somewhere already, but on the day I saw her (Tues 3rd Sept) she posted 3 face pics on her Private Gallery........when I saw those I really couldn't wait to meet her in the lift !!   :P ....ha ha

Care to share/PM the face pics?

password02

She looks great and pure sex - hoping to see her and Cindy together also maybe ask English Lucy to join in? MFFF Pure heaven?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Care to share/PM the face pics?

Don't have access to the PVT gallery anymore :-(

It was weird. I coughed up for the Private gallery on Monday evening, to get me in the mood for our meeting on Tues AM....no face pics.
Logged in on Tues AM for another look, and there they were 3 good face shots (non Sexual situations) in an Album on there own....RESULT !

Offline herbie007

Herbie.
I agree with the Kim K reference.
I know it is each to their own, but I fail to see how anyone could describe her as anything but STUNNING looking? a real head turner.

I agree with you she is a stunner, I've seen her a few times now and cant't get enough of her.

I've spoken with both Dee and Cindy about an overnighter, which there both up for, can't wait, should be a great night.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I agree with you she is a stunner, I've seen her a few times now and cant't get enough of her.

I've spoken with both Dee and Cindy about an overnighter, which there both up for, can't wait, should be a great night.

Can't find the 'Jealous' icon .......you lucky f*cker!
Make sure there is a defibrillator on hand... :)

Offline NightKid

Don't have access to the PVT gallery anymore :-(

Shame.  :(

Make sure there is a defibrillator on hand... :)

Screw that. In fact, do yourself a favour and HIDE the defib ... you'll want the kiss of life with those two.  ;)