Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luiza_sexy_girl Edinburgh  (Read 5087 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885635) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CasperGomez

1 hour @ £180

External Link/Members Only

OMFG - without question this was my best punt ever... I don't want to hype this young lady too much, kind of like when everyone said a film is great then you go and see it and think "that wasn't that good" but trust me, this wg was worth every penny.

Good, polite and welcoming comms from the get go, they say first impressions last and they certainly did here. Everything was arranged via message which was easy. Arranged a time to go see her, she is staying in a city centre hotel until the weekend then moving into an apartment which is also very central.

I arrived at the hotel and snuck up the stairs to her floor via the stairs which was fairly easy, especially with a face mask on. Knocked on the door and waited, breathing heavily, both because I had ran up the stairs and because I was eager to see if this girl was real or not... Behind the door antics and then there she was, the most perfect, athletic, Brazilian body could be seen through the skimpy dress
which she was wearing and I became instantly hard. Pretty face, great hair, perfectly manicured nails... tattoos - a sheer delight to behold.

Paper work sorted, really quick shower and I came back through with a large bulge in my towel... she undressed (asking what she should take off or leave on) and revealed her amazingly toned body... decent not too big fake tits which will probably need upgraded soon and her beautiful smile.

We got down to business - good OWO then turned into me tasting her beautiful pussy and flicking her big swollen clit... it tasted great and I was in heaven... She came hard on my face which was intense. We frolicked around for a while and then it was time to get the rubber on and feel what it was like to be inside her... various positions, nothing was too much for her, she was really into it and I honestly felt like I had met this girl in the pub and taken her to her hotel for a seeing too... She was happy to take it as hard as I could give it... I eventually came hard after what I can only describe as one of the best rides of my life...

I had another shower, we lay on the bed and chatted for a while... really nice girl who has only recently come over for work, still lives in Brazil. Her English isn't great but that doesn't matter. We managed to speak in Spanish a little.

Round 2.. if round 1 was a mix of GFE and PSE this began more GFE... lots of soft FK (forgot to mention, LOADS of DKF was had in round one) great 69, made her cum again with fingers and tongue then more sex.... I'm defo a 1 shot man nowadays but I still had fun.... no clock watching and time had really flown by as I had had that much fun.

They say you get what you pay for and the best things come to those who wait - after my recent bad punts I have to say this was an absolute dream and I'm just trying to work out when I can see her again... which I will, without question. This girl gets 11 points out of 10 from me. An absolute delight to spend time with her.

Offline Acydwarp

What’s her number? As I can’t seem to find it on her profile

Offline Spikey

What’s her number? As I can’t seem to find it on her profile
+1 :( :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:29:44 pm by Spikey »

Online Geeman2020

+1 :( :unknown:

Saved it to check the WhatsApp profile pic :D

+44 7438 059978

Offline Spikey

Saved it to check the WhatsApp profile pic :D

+44 7438 059978

Great stuff thanks Geeman2020.😊 I see Luiza's phone number's now displayed on her Profile.😊
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:25:45 pm by Spikey »