Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plus Size Pin Up - Eccles  (Read 944 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6551663) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Princealbert1985

Hi all.  I was in the mood for some very large tits, and I've seen this profile a fair few times. Good reviews on AW, but we all know not the most reliable on there.  Couldn't find anything on here about her so I thought I'd TOFTT

External Link/Members Only (Hope the links ok)

So in truth, this is a negative bordering on neutral

Comms - all good via AW and text.  Nothing to complain about here

Location - all good.  Not the most picturesque of places is Eccles, but felt ok leaving the car there.  Meet happened about 3 months ago around mid afternoon

The girl - I knew from the profile what to expect, a big girl (defo size 18+, not for some of the guys on here!), tall, with massive tits. 

Action - LFK/Oral both ways/boob play/Sex (covered) - HH@£80 - as per profile

Review
So upon entering the location, classic behind the door routine, didn't think anything negative at this point.  Tall, big, but again, just incredible large full heavy tits.  Seeing her in her one piece lingerie did it for me. Slightly chatty and pleasant

But it was the lack of enthusiasm that makes this a negative. The oral was less than half arsed, mostly wanking rather than anything else, and even that was half arsed. And when it came to sex, it was eyes closed until you finished the deed. Didn't seem into the meet at all. Like a parlour girl at 4am while you're drunk as a skunk and she's thinking about her life choices.  I don't think I've ever had that with an indy before.

As a result, the only positive really was the tits and the fact she lets you play with them as much as you want.  The actual action was just boring.  However, it did the job in one way as I filled the bag in doggy and got out of there

So it is a negative for me.  Others may fair better.  She's plenty of reviews on AW, so she must be doing something right for some, and I have laid back and wanked over those tits in my head a few times after, but I wouldn't return

Online rocket88

Thanks for the detailed review. It is a real pity about her poor attitude to her work as those norks look awesome!😜

Offline PaulRuff

I first came across this one on CL back when it was half decent, way before she got herself an AW profile...she wanted a SD/SB type of arrangement but when she finally supplied pics I wasn't interested - not into big girls at all.

Offline Princealbert1985

Thanks for the detailed review. It is a real pity about her poor attitude to her work as those norks look awesome!😜

If there's one thing that could have made it a neutral, it's that they are literally awesome!