Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adult work ADELLE CumInPussy  (Read 1112 times)

dave9020

External Link/Members Only
very good looking girl but does not do anything  on her likes list lied about charging extra had to pay extra 20 for owo but barley did it after paying for it. Paid 90 quid for a bit of a blowjob and a wank left half way through
Basicly a scam avoid her

vw

She is also a disgusting barebacker, would get yourself tested mate.  Thanks for warning anyhow but don't think many would give a 2nd glance anyway.

Better luck next time !

Offline dboy74

Sorry to hear that your meet was crap.

However, it beggars belief why you would choose this barebacker when there are plenty of cheaper well reviewed WGs, with face pics, out there  :unknown:

dave9020

she does not offer bareback she offers covered blowjob and covered sex for 70 half a hour and is abasoutly shit too

vw

she does not offer bareback she offers covered blowjob and covered sex for 70 half a hour and is abasoutly shit too
Was bareback what you were after?

Its on her menu also unprotected sex is on the menu ! And the name cum in pussy implies the same to.

getonit

Heh Heh   Usually we want warnings about girls who offer bareback but do not advertise it and now we have one that advertises it and does NOT offer it...Oh the irony :lol:

vw

Heh Heh   Usually we want warnings about girls who offer bareback but do not advertise it and now we have one that advertises it and does NOT offer it...Oh the irony :lol:
I imagine IT wants an STI to prove he's had sex to his mates.  Saddo  :scare:

dave9020

And your a post whore on a hooker review site, bend over and I will bareback you you little homo :diablo:

Online finn5555

And your a post whore on a hooker review site, bend over and I will bareback you you little homo :diablo:

You won't last long  :bomb: :bomb: :wacko:

Hawkwind71

You won't last long  :bomb: :bomb: :wacko:

Where is the clown photo?????

FUCKING BYE BYE !!!!!!

Offline dboy74

And another one bites the dust  :sarcastic:

We have not got to half term either  :scare:

vw

Damn Yorkshire you ruined my fun !  :lol: