Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Elisa - Worcester Park NEVER FORCE A PUNT!  (Read 2764 times)

9 review(s) for Mistress.Eliza (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Young_gent14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe this is a neutral, extremely close to a negative, but will go with the former just because she seemed to at least have a nice personality.

My plans A, B, C all fell through, and i needed to be back home soon so like a fool desperately looked to see who was available in the area and this WG answered straight away and sent the post code over.

Booked an hour at £120 notes.  :dash:

Comms were good, lives in a lovely cul-de-sac fit for your classic 2.1 British family. Parked up, told door number and entered. Looks were pretty bad. No make up, very smiley but with heavily stained teeth all over the place and very strong smokers breath. Wearing a black thong one piece. Everything below the face was actually decent. Lovely ass, and soft natural tits which were very saggy but soft nonetheless. Fine armpit hair though, and stubble over pussy were off putting. I usually like a bit of RO but didn’t even bother with fingering.

Anyway, very similar to Crockers review, she’s a bit of a hygiene freak. Offered me a shower but I had showered before so no issue. Made me wash my hands but fine, ok.  :dash:

A lot of talking now. Tbh I just want to smash her and get out of there, but I’m a bit too polite actually listening to her bollocks stories  :dash: I ask for her to put an outfit on, and we’re not quite clicking as she says she wants me to choose, so I say nurse, but she seems reluctant so I say what else do you have? But then says I should choose...  :dash: it’s so awkward Im not really keen on the punt and ask if I can switch to 30 mins. She says no. Mm ok fair enough whatever.  :dash:

OWO starts, it’s good but doesn’t take much length, a lot of stopping to lick the top with her tongue, spits on it, tiny bit toothy. Enjoyed it tbh. Tried to move her head to the edge of the bed so I could dip my cock down her throat but she said no she “doesn’t like that position”  :dash:

On with the Dom, she mounts and rides me CG with my hands in fluffy handcuffs (I was trying desperately to revive the punt and spice things up...  :lol: ) she moves very well and I’m coming close. Switch up to a bit of mish, then a bit of doggie - lovely view by the way, with her face out of shot!  :dash: I ask to finish on her tits and she’s happy with that. Unload all over whilst tit fucking her. All things considered pretty good so far. Her phone goes off, she responds to a message, says sorry but it’s fine whatever.

Still felt a bit dirty and disgusted with myself so went for a shower and considered leaving, but then she started to massage me, then I thought fuck it, let’s go for another pop. OWO to start again, much better this time a bit more DT attempted, feeble, but attempted at least. CG again, we’re getting hot, so move into spoon, ploughing away. She makes the comment “you fuck like a rabbit” haha ok love. We stop, then a HJ to completion, for pop 2.

Get wiped down, change and leave. Another punter is parked up behind me on his phone waiting for the call up. Hope he’s a regular and knows what he’s getting!

Conclusion: a lot of annoying things here, no effort into looks, rejection of requests and general awkwardness in our clicking. But, she was friendly to a degree, the services she DID do were actually very good, and when I went for it like a jack hammer she took it well.

Any questions let me know.

YG

Online Crockers

Online Crockers

The view of her skin flaps on her bum hole in 69 put me well off.

Offline Fuzzyduck

The view of her skin flaps on her bum hole in 69 put me well off.

:vomit:

Thanks for the review OP. Generous neutral IMO. I would have struggled staying hard in those circumstances. I nearly saw her a couple of years ago and, in hindsight, I was lucky I saw someone else.

Offline Young_gent14

:vomit:

Thanks for the review OP. Generous neutral IMO. I would have struggled staying hard in those circumstances. I nearly saw her a couple of years ago and, in hindsight, I was lucky I saw someone else.

Yeah you’re soo right  :lol: very generous neutral, and was extremely close being negative, I just thank the Almighty I didn’t have to view her “bumhole flap” as Crockers described....  :vomit:

Similarly to you I wanted to see someone else...but the horn got the best of me!  :dash: