Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just joined up !!  (Read 606 times)

foreverandever

Just joined this site after 2 years viewing it. Been nobbing tarts since 1988 when i picked up a street girl in Whalley Range. Never looked back, often looked at my wallet, often thought about the cash spent but....

Offline fuckalot

........... hey ho

Welcome to UKP  I'm not dissimilar in background. Best post a few reviews, helps people accept you as genuine, all seem a good bunch and a good place for like minded people   

TheCape

You only live once and think of the memories. Can't take the cash with you.

Online RedKettle

welcome!  glad you have joined up.

:hi:

foreverandever

cheers fella's, I will definately post a few reviews, although I do not punt that regularly these days I could always start a 'classic punts over the years thread' if not already done and see if anyone remembers.

Offline cueball

cheers fella's, I will definately post a few reviews, although I do not punt that regularly these days I could always start a 'classic punts over the years thread' if not already done and see if anyone remembers.

Welcome bud, good first posts, makes a pleasant change from "I've lurked for ages, recommend a girl to me now"

With regards to reviews, if they're still active, review em even if it's been a while since you podged em, the info is very welcome