Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative Reviews - How Should WGs respond?  (Read 4267 times)

Offline AnthG

Punts vary. A girl might be up for it with one but not with the next guy in the queue.

Fbk is pointless.

So the feedback in this instance should be, if you are not good looking expect a bad booking.

I think it's hard to compare to any service because no other service offers sex. The closest I can think of is a drug dealer but then I have no idea if there are forums for drug users complaining about their pushers.

Christ i would never have sex with a drug dealer :) (Sorry).

To be honest a good comparison is a Nurse, or home carer. They literally have a job nobody would ever relish. And they are on large just over minimum wage.

If you tell a WG could you please wipe an old mans backside, they will literally retch and baulk at this - and that is for £100 per hour. A Nurse or home carer needs to do this largely week in week out for a tiny bit more than minimum wage. And get little to no praise or thanks for it.

If a patient complains about a nurse, you get a considered response every time without fail. If you didn't they'd be up infront of the Nursing regulatory service having their fitness to practice investigated.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:51:31 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Prossies should be ready for constructive criticism. They earn more than Prime Minister so expectations are high. If they end up with negative review - it means they do something wrong and need to do improvements - if they still want to be in this business. And they should remember competition in this job is deadly.
For me the above statement summarises the subject very well. But it all boils down to the fact that we as a human race hate to admit when we are wrong, it is very hard to admit that we have made a mistake.

Basically a girl has no need to respond to a negative review, but take time to reflect on why she may have had this negative feedback and think POSITIVELY on how she ensure she does not make the same mistake again. :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

I can see how it might burn though if a punter said shit in bed, fat arse

Their jobs is themselves , if someone slags them off even if they are emotionally wise it's going to piss them off on a business level, well how they perceive it

In comparison

My job is not tempting others to me, in addition I am an emotional rock ducklings being field punted would not make me blink

If someone called me a fat ugly cunt I would give them a cookie for vigilance and would think no more of it

But in my opinion what could be argued. Is this is a job where a girl is paid vast sums of money. She needs no experience, or qualifications or training to do it. And she is paid incredible sums for it.

As a result, she should be expected to undertake certain provisions in this job. The three I can think of are; Maintain cleanliness/hygiene, maintain discretion, and act professional in communication both prior to and most importantly after a booking. And that means specifically handling a poor review with professional grace.

The above three should be the standardized requirements of the job. And if they cannot do it. Then they should go to asda and ask for a job there instead. :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:11:21 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Type_O_Negative

And there is one thing i forgot to write about. TBH it's not my bowl of porridge - the way prossie is going to respond when she gets negative review. But i do worry about the way her fan club here will respond (nasty PMs, white-knighting and all this rubbish).

Offline Cuntminion

And there is one thing i forgot to write about. TBH it's not my bowl of porridge - the way prossie is going to respond when she gets negative review. But i do worry about the way her fan club here will respond (nasty PMs, white-knighting and all this rubbish).

Fuck the fan club as amusing as it is I am in constant amazement how people get drawn into arguments by white nights

If someone reviewed a wg I liked poorly that's their opinion I was not there I certainly would not say I had a great time so you must be lying

If I ever and hope I don't have to posted a neg and got stick for it there would be one reply from me

Get fuckef if you don't like it tell someone who cares

Never ever ever be afraid of public opinion

Offline foreverchanges

As a result, she should be expected to undertake certain provisions in this job. The three I can think of are; Maintain cleanliness/hygiene, maintain discretion, and act professional in communication both prior to and most importantly after a booking. And that means specifically handling a poor review with professional grace.

The above three should be the standardized requirements of the job. And if they cannot do it. Then they should go to asda and ask for a job there instead. :)

Still no luck with Zara Anth?

willmo1

So the feedback in this instance should be, if you are not good looking expect a bad booking.

Fraid thats often how it works.  :unknown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I can see how it might burn though if a punter said shit in bed, fat arse

Their jobs is themselves , if someone slags them off even if they are emotionally wise it's going to piss them off on a business level, well how they perceive it

Of course reading something negative about yourself or how you do your job is going to piss you off which is why I said prossies need to leave it 24 hours or longer depending on their temperament before replying as by then they will have calmed down
If you post when pissed off or angry you have lost yourself business as your post will be defensive and aggressive.  Take time to calm down and respond when you are no longer angry or pissed off.  Post with a clear head and you will likely be able to respond in a manner your clients/prospective clients feel you are not some psycho loon who hates all punters and that you have taken the negative comments on board
It's common sense really not to bite the hand that feeds you like the ones who go off on one then start screaming all punters pay for sex as they are too ugly to get it for free. These guys being told that are the same guys that pay for her standard of living

LL

Take time to calm down and respond when you are no longer angry or pissed off.  Post with a clear head and you will likely be able to respond in a manner your clients/prospective clients feel you are not some psycho loon who hates all punters and that you have taken the negative comments on board

I still don't believe they should respond here at all.  It's always just going to end up being their word against the punters', and we would tend to side with the punter since this place is our home.

Offline RedKettle

It's common sense really not to bite the hand that feeds you ....

not the hand i am worried about  :scare: :D :D

johnnyboy61

I still don't believe they should respond here at all.  It's always just going to end up being their word against the punters', and we would tend to side with the punter since this place is our home.
The WG who I persuaded it was not a good idea to get into a slagging match on here had actually joined to respond, however it seems that WGs are in pre-mod initially and she emailed admin to withdraw her post before it was published. It's a bit sad to see some of these girls get on here and go into a public meltdown. Perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to sign up, but then we wouldn't get the benefit of Dani's sage-like perspective of life from the other side, so I suppose it's best to keep the status quo as her contributions often serve as a useful reality check.

I know Dani probably wouldn't tell us, but I do wonder whether her very rational and clearly non-touting posts actually get her business? I should think many are intrigued to see what the woman herself is like behind these intelligent postings.

Offline PLeisure

Dani probably wouldn't tell us, but I do wonder whether her very rational and clearly non-touting posts actually get her business? I should think many are intrigued to see what the woman herself is like behind these intelligent postings.
Right? Intelligence is very sexy  :dancegirl:

Offline PLeisure

Here is an example of a WG who handled her Neg feedback on AW with impeccable dignity:

Negative   Member Not Active   12/04/2015 04:58   Seeking Services
Lovely girl but something has changed about her. Made racist remarks in polish but thought I didn't understand

Disputed:   You don't need to hide your profile, I'm not going to leave you negative feedback. If I was a racist, I wouldn't have seen you more than once, would I?

^^ External Link/Members Only

I recall that External Link/Members Only also had a succint retort for a disgruntled punter that was taking advantage of the AW system to attack her via the feedback system. She swatted him off like a mildly irritating fly. Unfortunately, her feedback is now hidden so it can't be reproduced here.

Even the notoriously bossy External Link/Members Only deployed some uncharacteristic humour when an disappointed client remarked on her service:
Negative   r4robert (8)   01/03/2014 00:51   Seeking Services
A pretty girl, with a gorgeous petite figure! Sadly, also the most emotionally void & commercial punt I've ever had. I was made to feel thoroughly second class.

Response:   Hi!

Such examples - and probably many more that we haven't seen - are so much better than the likes of External Link/Members Only, who, until she got the inevitable ban last week, would repeatedly come back and obstinately try to defend herself without ever taking on board the complaints or attempt to improve matters.

This is an excellent subject for the forum, btw. After the recent hysteria brought on by a certain member -  :rolleyes: nuff said  :rolleyes: - the amount of douchebag trolls we keep unearthing and pointless threads like, "Should I have a curry before my punt?", it's good to read some vigorous debate over how things could improve for both parties - punter and prossie. After all, that's why we're here.
Perhaps it should be considered as a sticky.

Hyperchicken

I don't think the comparisons to hotels and drug dealers are particularly fair as this is a uniquely personal and intimate business/service. It's understandable that some cannot seperate the service from themselves personally, not all WGs are heartless sex robots and they will have had to put more of their privacy and emotions on the line than any of us do during our day jobs. Hell even some of us struggle to keep business and emotions seperate when punting so when a WG takes criticism (and it's not always constructive or fair) personally it shouldn't be a surprise. It seems only the smartest cookies are able to dismiss it with grace and maturity, and Ill bet that those are generally good at being WGs.

Offline Mansell

I know Dani probably wouldn't tell us, but I do wonder whether her very rational and clearly non-touting posts actually get her business? I should think many are intrigued to see what the woman herself is like behind these intelligent postings.

I was thinking the same thing and just wondering where she was based ? She is certainly the voice of common sense from the posts that I have read.

As to the original question we have had some great responses from LilyD in the NE section and then some other WG's have come on and just made complete fools of themselves. You've got to be pretty bright and be reading this forum a lot as a WG to actually come out "winning" if you reply to a review. I actually think AnthG is right when he says it's not such a big thing to get the occasional negative review. As long as you have a good number of reviews punters can read them and make their own minds up.

Offline mf_1101

I dunno, I know this is a Punters forum but I am all for the idea a Prossie can defend herself on here and dispute the punters version of events.

Difference here as this is for Punters, the punter will get the benefit of the doubt. If a Prossie wants to dispute negative feedback, they should come with evidence...(hard for service reviews but easier when the feedback is about communication).

Problem I see is most are these kinds of WG responses to negative feedback:
1) Completely stark raving mad loony or extremely thick - Prossie who cannot accept reality she provided on at least one occasion, a shit service to someone and believe all the hype her fluffy regulars tell her. Comes here and posts rants and threatens to sue the Admin for Slander  :lol: and displays a generally pigshit attitude and lack of brainpower
2) Those who try maintain dignity - Can vary from WG's disputing the review in a more polite and adult manner, whether evidence provided is a lie or not is down to the punter. Of course some of these are the types trying to sneak out of their shit service and not accept the feedback. I do often see these sort of girls get wound up by certain members to the point they say something and get banned, not a fan of baiting people myself but they should expect it coming here.

Generally here we got a good nose for sniffing out bullshit negative reviews versus the real ones, in my mind there is little need for someone to come here at all, especially if they know the feedback is valid/justified.

What I want to see:
WG makes a reply on UKP offering an apology and a refund or the reviewer a discounted/free punt where she attempts to right her wrongs paying attention to all the negatives about the meet - some negatives can only be addressed longer term ie - Flat is shit, no facilities but they still have taken the negative comments into account and used it to improve themselves. Every negative opportunity is a chance for the WG to improve, same way every complaint from a customer is a chance for a business to improve.

Offline Sonny Crockett

What I want to see:
WG makes a reply on UKP offering an apology and a refund or the reviewer a discounted/free punt where she attempts to right her wrongs paying attention to all the negatives about the meet - some negatives can only be addressed longer term ie - Flat is shit, no facilities but they still have taken the negative comments into account and used it to improve themselves. Every negative opportunity is a chance for the WG to improve, same way every complaint from a customer is a chance for a business to improve.

+1 - I absolutely agree.................. However I believe that this rarely happens (though there may be exceptions) as most WGs probably have too big an ego to admit their bad service themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mf_1101

+1 - I absolutely agree.................. However I believe that this rarely happens (though there may be exceptions) as most WGs probably have too big an ego to admit their bad service themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That or they do not care.

There will also be the odd few who just don't see the bigger picture, would rather keep the £120 and lose the customer + potential customer with a bad review. This site one of the worst PR nightmares any WG can get, one bad review could potentially be worth a loss of thousands of pounds. In my view, offering a full refund or a second free punt to someone is a small price to pay to handling the awful PR situation and their best chance of salvaging the loss of clientele.

Why I will never understand the reaction of some prozzers.