Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaLynne050 - Whitefield/Prestwich M60  (Read 1654 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thought I'd post another review lads, Ive a couple to do, just been busy! This is a first time meet with the lady in question. Happy to report a thumbs up.

External Link/Members Only

MEET:

1 hour in call £120 (no extras asked for/discussed this visit)

VENUE:

This took place at the IndigoNile venue, easy to find, parking available and very close to the M60 and close walking distance of 2 tram stops. Ive only been at night, discreet enough, with the comments in AnnaLynne's last review it might be a touch indiscreet during the day hours BUT not forced to be I'm only surmising and as said i didnt nor have i arrived during the day

Shower I used was fine, place was clean/tidy

It's not such a parlour as I thought/assumed as its appointment only, during my recent visits I've seen no other punters, there may have been a chap already mid meet with another lady but I'm not 100% and not really that bothered tbh

ANNA LYNNE:

She is of oriental decent(facial features)long blonde hair, short in height probably 5ft, tiny physique, really nice large boobs, great bum, nice skin tone and nothing out place, imho looks even better in the flesh than her media on AW/UKE, this is also a good representation of her and it's 100% the girl who greets you. I wasn't dissapointed

COMS:

All done via txt, found her number on her AW profile, she replied very promptly so great coms.

MEET:

This was my first visit, I arrived by tram/walked and was then called by AL when I txt saying I was close, she gave me simple clear final instructions.

On entry AL greeted me with a smile followed by a hug/kiss, she looked very very good in a nice one piece outfit, and was immediately welcoming.  She led me through to the room, offered me a drink, gave me a fresh towel and a few moments to wesh me Tallywacker, very professional and a god start.

She soon returned with my drink and joined me on the bed, we had a nice chat, random stuff. We started to kiss, not DFK but actually it was nice and more than enough tongue for me, was enthusiastic also, soon the girls came out and amazing they are to, BIG , great nipples and also very very soft, I'd like to buy a beer or two for the chap who did those....as a certified boob man I've now gone from good start to happy as a pig in shit!!

I Performed oral on AL, She sat on my face, she was responsive, tiny bit of dirty talk, I didn't inspect her with clinical precision (I was busy)but what I could see, she has a very cute Vajoojar, it's neat and was as clean as a whistle, another thumbs up!

AL then performed oral on me, it was good, slow and she kept bashing it on her tongue,more dirty talk and not OTT, I fucking love that, it's horny as hell! We did a bit more kissing/cuddles/attention to the girls, more oral on me, then at some point she in no uncertain terms told me she looked good bent over in front off the mirror, hey who was i to argue, did as I was requested, on with his hat and away we went, and she wasn't lying, as said above I'm a boobs man, but AL bent over is a sight I'll take to my grave, amazing little bottom tiny but with a nice shape, best I've seen civvy or punting, we finished in mish as I've said in other reviews I like it that way, boobs and kissing is a big like for me, imo we had a very enjoyable session.

PROS:

I found AL Pretty(subjective)nice smile,really really nice big boobs with great nipples, good oral, clean, friendly and bubbly, good coms, did everything that went with flow/I asked for and all met with enthusiasm

CONS:

Not really a con nor a complaint but worth a mention, at the start I did ask what I can/can't do, as I always do with someone new, she did say finger play if I'm gentle, tbf I think I am gentle, but on this occasion when I started AL reminded me to be gentle so I said Shall I just touch, she agreed, no biggy, I'd much rather respect what she wants, after all it's her money maker and she needs it in good shape to keep us boys happy, and maybe im not as good with my hands as i keep  tekkin me sen :lol: :lol:

VERDICT:

A good first meet, she was friendly and provided me a good time, and I got the impression she'd deliver a consistent service! I will be going again that's for sure, TBH I've already enquired but our schedules didn't line up......soon though, 100%

I also got a feel for the indigonile set up, easy peasy.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 03:36:47 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline mace-window

Thought I'd post another review lads, Ive a couple to do, just been busy! This is a first time meet with the lady in question. Happy to report a thumbs up.

MEET:

1 hour in call £120 (no extras asked for/discussed this visit)

VENUE:

This took place at the IndigoNile venue, easy to find, parking available and very close to the M60 and close walking distance of 2 tram stops. Ive only been at night, discreet enough, with the comments in AnnaLynne's last review it might be a touch indiscreet during the day hours BUT not forced to be I'm only surmising and as said i didnt nor have i arrived during the day

Shower I used was fine, place was clean/tidy

It's not such a parlour as I thought/assumed as its appointment only, during my recent visits I've seen no other punters, there may have been a chap already mid meet with another lady but I'm not 100% and not really that bothered tbh

ANNA LYNNE:

She is of oriental decent(facial features)long blonde hair, short in height probably 5ft, tiny physique, really nice large boobs, great bum, nice skin tone and nothing out place, imho looks even better in the flesh than her media on AW/UKE, this is also a good representation of her and it's 100% the girl who greets you. I wasn't dissapointed

COMS:

All done via txt, found her number on her AW profile, she replied very promptly so great coms.

MEET:

This was my first visit, I arrived by tram/walked and was then called by AL when I txt saying I was close, she gave me simple clear final instructions.

On entry AL greeted me with a smile followed by a hug/kiss, she looked very very good in a nice one piece outfit, and was immediately welcoming.  She led me through to the room, offered me a drink, gave me a fresh towel and a few moments to wesh me Tallywacker, very professional and a god start.

She soon returned with my drink and joined me on the bed, we had a nice chat, random stuff. We started to kiss, not DFK but actually it was nice and more than enough tongue for me, was enthusiastic also, soon the girls came out and amazing they are to, BIG , great nipples and also very very soft, I'd like to buy a beer or two for the chap who did those....as a certified boob man I've now gone from good start to happy as a pig in shit!!

I Performed oral on AL, She sat on my face, she was responsive, tiny bit of dirty talk, I didn't inspect her with clinical precision (I was busy)but what I could see, she has a very cute Vajoojar, it's neat and was as clean as a whistle, another thumbs up!

AL then performed oral on me, it was good, slow and she kept bashing it on her tongue,more dirty talk and not OTT, I fucking love that, it's horny as hell! We did a bit more kissing/cuddles/attention to the girls, more oral on me, then at some point she in no uncertain terms told me she looked good bent over in front off the mirror, hey who was i to argue, did as I was requested, on with his hat and away we went, and she wasn't lying, as said above I'm a boobs man, but AL bent over is a sight I'll take to my grave, amazing little bottom tiny but with a nice shape, best I've seen civvy or punting, we finished in mish as I've said in other reviews I like it that way, boobs and kissing is a big like for me, imo we had a very enjoyable session.

PROS:

I found AL Pretty(subjective)nice smile,really really nice big boobs with great nipples, good oral, clean, friendly and bubbly, good coms, did everything that went with flow/I asked for and all met with enthusiasm

CONS:

Not really a con nor a complaint but worth a mention, at the start I did ask what I can/can't do, as I always do with someone new, she did say finger play if I'm gentle, tbf I think I am gentle, but on this occasion when I started AL reminded me to be gentle so I said Shall I just touch, she agreed, no biggy, I'd much rather respect what she wants, after all it's her money maker and she needs it in good shape to keep us boys happy, and maybe im not as good with my hands as i keep  tekkin me sen :lol: :lol:

VERDICT:

A good first meet, she was friendly and provided me a good time, and I got the impression she'd deliver a consistent service! I will be going again that's for sure, TBH I've already enquired but our schedules didn't line up......soon though, 100%

I also got a feel for the indigonile set up, easy peasy.

Great review pal. Almost similar to my meet with her.

Cheers MW

I had a good time, im lookin forward to my next visit that's for sure

Offline mace-window

Cheers MW

I had a good time, im lookin forward to my next visit that's for sure

Me to as well after seeing her  :thumbsup:.

Me to as well after seeing her  :thumbsup:.

:drinks:

Would like to see Elise there also